Posted on: June 9, 2021
The 'Software Engineer' in Test (SDET) role is a core member of
the software development team and participates in the complete
development lifecycle process. Develops, implements, and sustains
test automation scripts, processes, practices and controls in
support of customer facing T-Mobile digital applications including
web and mobile app throughout the development and sustainment
lifecycles. SDET resources must be able to create high quality,
maintainable, and performant code for automated test cases and the
frameworks to execute and report them.
- At least 18 years of age
- Legally authorized to work in the United States
- High School Diploma or GED
- Pre-employment background screen
- 5+ years of QA experience, with good communication skills.
- 2+ years of experience developing end-to-end testing frameworks
for web, mobile, and web services
- Strong programming in languages - Java, Maven, NodeJS
- Hands on automation scripting experience using Selenium,
TestNG, Rest Assured, Appium, Webdriver IO, Cypress, Protractor,
Mocha, Jasmin, Eclipse, VSCode, ItelliJ, Grafana, Sauce Labs, Rest
Assured, Postman, Cucumber, Jasmin etc
- Strong software testing experience and good awareness of QA
concepts across test planning, scripting and execution
- Agile development mindset and approach with an experience using
Jira and scrum methodology is a plus
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills as well as the
ability to decompose complex problems and perform root cause
- Bachelor's Degree. Technical Discipline.
- Equivalent experience considered
- Closely coordinates with both Dev and Ops regarding testing
practices and ensuring quality thresholds are met.
- Participate in user story grooming, understand requirements,
identifying if there are any gaps.
- Understanding test cases written by UAT resources to identify
the scenario's to automate.
- Convert the test cases into reporter logs.
- Creates automated scripts using Selenium, Java, TestNG for web
and Appium on mobile native applications.
- Executes automated and manual tests as needed to provide an
ongoing measure of the quality of the product.
- Ensures automated tests are integrated into the Continuous
- Feed the automation scripts to regression suite by mapping them
with UAT regression suite for page level and E2E level.
- Code reviews, removing flakiness in scripting, identifying
required data for regression needs if not already exists,
identifying causes for failure rate working closely with automation
architect to find solutions and implementing.
- Grows and maintains technical skills and expertise through
continuing education and training.
Equal Employment Opportunity
We take equal opportunity seriously-by choice.
T-Mobile USA, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All
decisions concerning the employment relationship will be made
without regard to age, race, ethnicity, color, religion, creed,
sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national
origin, religious affiliation, marital status, citizenship status,
veteran status, the presence of any physical or mental disability,
or any other status or characteristic protected by federal, state,
or local law. Discrimination, retaliation or harassment based upon
any of these factors is wholly inconsistent with how we do business
and will not be tolerated.
Keywords: T-Mobile, Reston , Engineer, Software, Other , Reston, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!