Sr. Enterprise Solutions Architect
Company: Jacobs Engineering Group Inc.
Posted on: June 9, 2021
As a Sr. Enterprise Solutions Architect, you will provide
technical management and oversight of a variety of these software
projects, from design to delivery. You will be responsible to align
your solutions to our customers' strategic initiatives and ensure
the successful technical implementation of all developed
requirements for your portfolio through the use of clear, simple
and technically superior design decisions driven by data. You will
be required to outline strategic goals of the technical
implementations, identify implementation synergies between projects
across the portfolio, and facilitate the management of these
synergistic implementations by advocating a GitOps-oriented
methodology leveraged throughout the development toolchain.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Working with the Chief Architect that oversees all
- Utilize Enterprise and Solutions Architects as
force-multipliers and establish mentor/mentee relationships with
- Prepare presentations and brief high level executive staff and
customers on project designs, overall goals, and advantages to the
- Communicate effectively with staff at all levels of project
execution; both in person and via clear, concise writing.
- Collaborate across development verticals of functionality, from
requirements management and security engineering to
development/testing and from architecture to implementation.
- Work with corporate and customer project management to provide
resource cost analysis, both in terms of cloud resources and human
- Be a key stakeholder and Product Owner in backlog refinements
and other ceremonies in a SAFe software methodology.
- Lead Technical Exchange Meetings.
- Participate in program-level "deep dives" to ensure
follow-through on stated technical objectives and provide
- Define risks and issues to project execution from a technical
- Identify and exploit opportunities presented through savvy
- Limited support of legacy systems, and migration of legacy
- Database: PostgreSQL/MongoDB/GraphQL
- Develop new applications, extend existing web services, refresh
- Support a variety of product domains with large data sets,
workflow management, and some business services
- Support a global audience for the DoD/IC community
- 12 yrs relevant experience with Bachelors's Degree.
- Minimum of TS/SCI with Polygraph
- Most work will be done at a desk or computer.
- General Office environment. The work environment is fast-paced
and sometimes involves extreme deadline pressures. The nature of
the work requires a high degree of teamwork and cooperation with
other members of the staff as well as individuals across the
Company and Customers.
Equipment & Machines:
- General office equipment including PC/laptop, Fax, Copiers,
Shredder, Printers, Telephone, and other miscellaneous office
- Attendance is critical at all times. Must be able to work a
40-hour workweek, normally Monday through Friday. However, times
and days may vary depending on business requirements. Needs to be
available to work overtime during critical peaks and be available
to meet last minute requests for overtime should the situation
Other Essential Functions:
- Must be able to communicate effectively both verbally and in
- Grooming and dress must be appropriate for the position and
must not impose a safety risk/hazard to the employee or others.
Must put forward a professional behavior that enhances productivity
and promotes teamwork and cooperation.
- Must be able to interface with individuals at all levels of the
organization both verbally and in writing. Must be well-organized
with the ability to coordinate and prioritize multiple tasks
simultaneously. Must work well under pressure to meet deadline
requirements. Must be willing to travel as needed. Must take and
pass a drug test and background check as well as a motor vehicle
records check. Must be a US citizen.
Keywords: Jacobs Engineering Group Inc., Reston , Sr. Enterprise Solutions Architect, Other , Reston, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!