JAST - C-UAS Threat Intelligence Analyst
Company: Vancro Incorporated
Posted on: June 9, 2021
As a Vancro Counter-Unmanned Aerial Systems CUAS Intelligence
Analyst, you will provide embedded and reach back support to
Improvised Threat and C-UAS efforts and operations executed by
committed warfighting units and foreign partners. You will provide
specialized multi-intelligence analysis, fusion and vulnerability
assessments to understand and mitigate the threat posed by UAS to
deployed US Forces, Partner nations, and critical infrastructure.
You will provide multi-intelligence analysis and assessments that
integrate existing national-level products and databases to define
patterns of threat and UAS network activity and narrow the search
space to conduct counter-threat and C-UAS operations. As required,
you will interact directly with the supported Combatant Commands,
deployed intelligence consumers, foreign partners, and the
Community of Interest during the development of intelligence
products to meet Command, unit, and subordinate element
intelligence requests for information and inform a variety of
activities to protect critical infrastructure. As required, you
will plan, develop, and deliver tailored intelligence capabilities
and tools training to supported intelligence consumers and partners
and participate in the development and fielding of tactics, tools,
and techniques that enhance the organization's ability to
effectively mitigate the UAS threat.
More About the Role:
While deployed, you will embed with the supported CCMD, deployed
warfighters, and partner nations to assist operational and tactical
commanders, The AOC, their staffs, and subordinate units with
fusing operations and intelligence information to enhance their
effectiveness against UAS threats and associated threat networks.
You will identify and analyze problems, and generate recommended
solutions based upon experience working with elements of the DOD,
interagency, and international partners. Deployments are 90 days in
length to Ramstein, GE with 9 months providing reach-back
While providing reach-back support, you will directly support
embedded teammates; answer requests for support from other CCMDs
and tactical units; and work closely with a wide variety of units,
institutions, and partners. You will assist with pre-deployment
training/preparation, conduct professional development within the
Vancro Joint Analytical Support Team, and mentor new members of the
team to ensure they are ready to deploy and succeed.
You will work closely with other members of your team to
identify capabilities and vulnerabilities of targeted enemy
organizations; identify trends, patterns, and key nodes; and
highlight their relationships to the targeted enemy networks.
You'll Bring These Qualifications:
- Current Top Secret/Specialized Compartmented Information
- More than one year of deployed Intelligence analysis experience
within the EUCOM or CENTCOM AOR.
- You must also possess the ability to effectively communicate
both orally and in writing.
- You should be able to provide daily feedback to the team lead
on product development.
- Be deployable to the required theater of operations, usually
conducting periodic travel within CONUS and three-to-four month
deployments and TDY to OCONUS locations.
- Willing to work rotating shifts if needed - that may include
nights and weekends.
- Bachelor's degree and more than three years of experience, or
an associate's degree and five years of experience, or seven years
of relevant work experience. We will also consider candidates with
four years of directly relevant experience.
These Qualifications Would be Nice to Have:
- More than three years of experience conducting network analysis
in support of C-UAS, attack the network or CT operations -
- More than three years of experience providing some combination
of C-UAS, C-IED or Asymmetric threat intelligence analysis
- More than ten years of military experience, and/or a
combination of military and IC Agency experience, including recent
combat deployments, and be well-versed in all areas of military
- Expert understanding of network analysis tools such as Analyst
Notebook and Palantir.
- Expert understanding of advanced tools to include the use of
Voltron, MIST, and other related intelligence tool suites
- Expert understanding of Intel-related databases such as M3,
TAC, NCTC Online, TIDE, ICReach Cultweave, PROTON, and related
- Practical understanding of geospatial Intel tools such as
ArcGIS and Google Earth.
- Practical understanding of analysis of unstructured, complex,
Big Data sets
- Must be able to work independently with some government
oversight and function effectively as part of a team in a joint
Keywords: Vancro Incorporated, Reston , JAST - C-UAS Threat Intelligence Analyst, Other , Reston, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!