Company: Noblis, Inc.
Posted on: June 9, 2021
Noblis is searching for a Technical Recruiter for their Reston,
The role will serve as a talent advisor to the Intelligence &
Law Enforcement Team. Priority duties will include:
- Perform full life cycle recruiting of professional and
technical positions, both in a cleared and non-cleared
- Responsible for staffing strategy to identify key-personnel,
development of candidate pipelines, incumbent capture, and business
- Identify future talent needs and pro-actively recruit and
source for new-business opportunities.
- Participate in proposal staffing calls, reviews
- Manage a high volume of requisitions at all levels.
- Take lead role to establish and implement a proactive
recruitment strategy for the intelligence community, creating a
pipeline of candidates for current and future opportunities.
- Develop effective working relationships with hiring managers
and staff, clarifying and understanding requirements and business
- Drive the hiring process: actively engage with managers,
provide ongoing status of requisitions, advise managers through the
hiring process, and close requisitions in a timely manner.
- Ability to network with and maintain productive working
relationships with key players within the intelligence
- Proven ability to source and network using both conventional
and unconventional sourcing techniques to identify qualified
- Demonstrated ability to recruit highly cleared candidates
within the intelligence community.
- Collaborate with hiring managers to evaluate position criteria,
determine candidate requirements, and review advertising and
- Ensure compliance with federal regulations and company
policies, educating hiring managers as needed.
- Maximize recruitment technology in sourcing and tracking
candidates and applicants.
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Human Resources or related
discipline. 6 years of experience can be substituted for
- Minimum of 5 years experience of proposal experience and
minimum of 8 years total of full life cycle recruitment of
scientists, engineers, consultants and researchers in a
professional services consulting environment.
- Knowledge or Staffing Capture lifecycle
- Experience recruiting highly cleared candidates within the
intelligence community is required.
- The ability to communicate effectively with all levels
throughout the organization.
- Knowledge and understanding of OFCCP employment guidelines and
- Demonstrated proficiency with common Microsoft
- Ability to travel to the Virginia and DC offices as
- Previous experience with iCIMS or other applicant tracking
systems is also required.
- Experience supporting business development and proposal
- Active Top Secret Clearance or higher.
- Knowledge of different contract types and developing hiring
- Clear understanding of the Business Development lifecycle, key
milestones, decision gates and where staffing interfaces.
Keywords: Noblis, Inc., Reston , Technical Recruiter, Other , Reston, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!