Sr. Oracle Trainer
Company: Bart & Associates
Posted on: June 9, 2021
B&A is seeking a Sr. Oracle Trainer to assist supporting a
large-scale Oracle 12.2.7 Federal Financials System Implementation.
The Sr. Oracle Trainer will work closely with the Functional SME's
and utilize Test Scripts to develop and deliver courseware and
instructional material to educate technical and non-technical
personnel in the use of Oracle 12.2.7 Federal Financials.
The Sr. Oracle Trainer will also prepare Instructor materials
(course outlines, course manuals, computer-based training, and job
Required skills/Level of Experience:
- At least 5 years of experience with training development and
delivery for Oracle EBS Financials with a concentration on the
CLM and iProcurement
- At least 5 years of experience developing training materials
using Oracle User Productivity Kit (UPK)
- At least 5 years' experience delivering Oracle R12 end user
system training to include Instructor Led Training (ILT) and
- Develop training courses and materials in conjunction with
Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) to ensure validity and accuracy of
training content and update existing materials based on
modifications in the system as needed
- Ability to work as part of a team or independently
- Exceptional interpersonal, organizational, oral, and written
- Experience with Oracle R12 Federal Financials
- Oracle Knowledge Center
- Oracle In Application support (IAS) for Oracle R12 and UPK
Potential travel for training delivery will be required within
the continental US during the second half of 2021.
To be considered for work, candidates must be clearable for
Public Trust Clearance.
Keywords: Bart & Associates, Reston , Sr. Oracle Trainer, Other , Reston, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!