Company: GCS Info
Posted on: June 10, 2021
Take the next steps to success! Solerity is a recognized leader
in providing Information Technology, Engineering Services, Program
Management and Consulting Services to the U.S. Federal Government
and our Intel Community. We enable our clients to achieve their
organizational initiatives through the application of high quality,
innovative and cost-effective professional services and solutions.
Solerity needs your support to help us provide these solutions.
- Review and negotiate contract awards, modifications and various
agreements (NDA, TAs, Subcontracts, etc.) as required within the
limits of authority delegated by the management
- Lead the review and analysis of RFP's, review cost volumes, and
contract volumes for compliance
- Responsible for coordination of appropriate internal reviews,
contract negotiation, contract/task order administration and
- Ability to work independently and autonomously
BENEFITS YOU'LL ENJOY
- Medical, dental and vision coverage
- Flexible work schedule to include remote
- 401(k) and company-funded life insurance
- Generous PTO
- Tuition and training assistance
- Financial rewards for employee referrals
WHAT EMPLOYEES SAY
- "Exceptional people to work with on a daily basis."
- "Very good pay and organized fun events for employees"
- "[I get] schedule flexibility that allows me to meet my
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITIES
Minorities and Veterans Encouraged to Apply
Solerity is committed to the diversity we bring to the
marketplace by being an EEOC/AA employer who is committed to hiring
a diverse team of professionals to provide world class services and
products aimed at exceeding our customer's expectations. All
qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender
identity, national origin, protected veteran status or disability.
Solerity is a VEVRAA Federal Contractor.
Bachelor's Degree in Business or related field (or minimum 24
semester hours of business related courses) and 7+ years of cradle
to grave Federal contract experience
Proven experience working in Government/Federal (FAR / DFAR)
contracting with T & M contracts.
Ability to multi-task and prioritize work activities in a
fast-paced environment with short turn-around times and effectively
communicate at all levels within the organization
Working Knowledge of Sharepoint and MS TEAMS
Proficient of Microsoft Suite of Tools
- US Citizenship and the ability to obtain a Secret
- Process and procedure development
- Secret Clearance
ENGAGE YOUR EXPERTISE
Help Solerity continue our path as is a recognized leader in
providing resources for federal agencies and the Intel
Keywords: GCS Info, Reston , Contracts Administrator, Other , Reston, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!