Systems Administrator - UNIX/Linux
Company: CACI International Inc.
Posted on: June 10, 2021
CACI is currently seeking a cleared Systems Administrator -
UNIX/Linux for our program in Reston, VA. If you are looking to
reinvent your future, CACI would like to speak with you.
What You'll Get to Do:
- Work with Windows and UNIX administrators to maintain an
air-gapped development and test environment.
- Perform operating system updates for Solaris 11 and CentOS 7,
perform audits, and manage user accounts.
- Analyze and resolve hardware and software issues.
- Work with a team of software developers to design and implement
the production platform on which to run applications developed in
More About the Role:
The ideal candidate will operate in a team environment utilizing
their expertise to support the Integrated Broadcast Service (IBS)
Network Services (IBS-NS) program. The candidate will be
responsible for administering and securing a development UNIX
You'll Bring These Qualifications:
- An Active Secret Clearance
- A BA/BS Degree with 5 years experience with administration of
Solaris or CentOS/Red Hat Enterprise Linux 7
- Experience with configuring and managing NAS devices.
- Familiarity with virtualization technologies (Vmware
- Knowledge and understanding of operating systems, networks, and
- Experience Managing changes to system and assess the security
impact of those changes.
- DOD 8570 IAT II Certification (Security+, CISSP)
These Qualifications Would be Nice to Have:
- Puppet, Ansible
- BASH/Python scripting.
- Knowledge of version control systems - Git, SVN preferred
- Experience with continuous integration servers - Jenkins
- Experience with cloud computing technologies (AWS, Azure)
- Familiarity with DevSecOps principles.
What We Can Offer You:
- We've been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington
- Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to
balance quality work and their personal lives.
- We offer competitive benefits and learning and development
- We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our
solutions with the nation's highest priorities.
- For over 55 years, the principles of CACI's unique,
character-based culture have been the driving force behind our
CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment
that fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and
success. At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an
immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in
support of national security missions and government transformation
for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is
proud to provide dynamic careers for employees worldwide. CACI is
an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected
Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Keywords: CACI International Inc., Reston , Systems Administrator - UNIX/Linux, Other , Reston, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!