If you love the pursuit of excellence and are inspired by the
challenges that come through driving innovations that impact how
the world lives, works and plays, then we invite you to learn more
about Microsoft Business Operations and the value we deliver across
Microsoft, to our customers and partners. We offer unique
opportunities to work on interesting global projects in an
environment that appreciates diversity, focuses on talent
development and recognizes and rewards great work.
We make doing business with Microsoft easy.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience
- 10 years of experience in managing in a shared service centre
environment with a proven track record of consistently strong
performance at this level
- 5 years working with Tele Sales, Sales or BPO business
- A proven track record as a high impact Operations
transformational leader working in complex large multi-national
- An experienced team Manager. A leader with a proven track
record of strong talent attraction and retention
- An ambitious leader ready to create and execute
- Highly developed communication and influence skills
- International experience
- Proven experience in complex, global program management where
design, development and implementation of new processes, systems
and organizations are required
- Proven experience of influencing an organization, across more
than one geography, and influencing other organizations where their
support is critical to success
- MBA is a plus
- Outsourced Solutions, Services or Operations and broader
business management experience
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified
applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard
to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender
identity or expression, genetic information, marital status,
medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability,
political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion,
sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other
characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and
ordinances. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable
accommodation due to a disability during the application or the
recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of
your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.
The Customer Lifecycle Operations team is responsible for design
and management of global tele sales solutions on behalf of
Microsoft's Corporate and Field teams, that increase customer
retention, accelerate transition to modern offers, increase selling
time, retain & grow revenue through a world class vendor
ecosystem.. We manage a portfolio of services across SMC and
Enterprise with more than 1,500 agents globally.
The Services Support Leader will lead the launch of new global
tele solutions, identifying and leading process improvement and
business process redesign initiatives to optimise cost, Increase
ROI and reduce time to launch for Enterprise Support services.
The role will provide strategic insight and direction to
Operations, Corporate and Field stakeholders, identifying and
implementing continued improvements to Enterprise tele services
while also taking on the management of the SMC Services team.
The individual will manage a team of Microsoft employee's, an
outsourced managed service solution and the delivery of $1bn
revenue in partnership with our Premier Support business
stakeholders. Strong cross team collaboration is required across a
broad range of teams from Operations, Sales, Policy, Finance, BPO
and Microsoft Services with an ability to effectively influence
decisions, direction and outcomes.
Candidate Profile - You are looking to learn and contribute to
Microsoft Business Operations transformation journey. You bring
diverse perspectives designing solutions that delight our
customers, partners and stakeholders. You are passionate for
problem solving, and driving impactful change in a fast paced
dynamic environment. You see opportunities when others see
failures. You can build alliances with stakeholders and are an
excellent communicator. You value diversity and are a great
listener. You want to be part of a great team, seeking and solving
new challenges in a fun environment.
You will be a key member of the CLO Leadership Team. This role
has scope to be hired at or become Director level.
The opportunities to lead and shape next generation customer
experiences are nothing short of amazing. You will lead be right at
the centre of the Company's Cloud transformation and future
success. You will touch our most valued global customers and reach
across our most important businesses. There could not be a more
exciting and challenging role. Are you ready for the challenge? Are
you ready to make an impact?
- Lead CLO Support Services Digital Tele solutions in the next
growth phase in capability & impact.
- Deliver the best industry operations experience for enterprise
customers in professional services.
- Deliver ~$1bn in Premier Support revenue
- Lead & Manage a senior team. Finely tuned delegation, feedback
& motivational skills required.
- Expected to role model leadership characteristics and deliver
- A positive, energetic, creative, challenging and mature
management style is imperative.
- Ensure all performance engine and compliance objectives are met
and exceeded. Drive year over year cost-to-serve efficiencies while
- Own a key global strategic initiative with transformative
- Influence, challenge, support and 'team' strongly with Regional
Operating Centre (ROC) leaders in US, EMEA and Asia Pacific.
- Partner with the stakeholders & business program owners & execs
to execute our strategic plan.
- Partner with the leadership team to develop systematic
mechanisms and roadmaps for the new workloads of the future. Invest
in and develop capabilities accordingly
- Develop highly effective stakeholder relationships with the
leading Sales, Marketing and Delivery leaders across the regions
and with the key Subsidiary leaders.
- Create synergies with other Operations divisions/teams via
- Lead initiatives at your site impacting beyond CLO