Posted on: June 12, 2021
Bluehawk is looking for a Proposal Manager to work out of
- Establish performance metrics and tracks progress on all
proposals, alert senior management at times of risk or lacking
- Write clear and persuasive content in a fast-paced,
deadline-driven environment for competitive proposals in support of
the Intelligence Community
- Read, review, and dissect complex requests for proposal (RFP),
requests for quotation (RFQs), invitations to bid (ITB) and request
for information (RFI) to determine scope and requirements.
- Anticipate and communicate potential risk as appropriate on
process-related issues relating to proposals.
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders to gather and obtain the
necessary information to clearly articulate a winning strategy and
- Research and combine information from multiple sources into a
cohesive, easy-to-read, and accurate final product.
- Coordinate calls at the pre-response and post-award phase with
internal stakeholders acting as project manager to ensure
- Ensure compliance with all proposal processes for all
participants in the proposal process.
- Responsible for document control and retention relating to
proposals and ensuring adherence to audit requirements.
- Draft and prepare bid presentations regarding RFPs, other
strategic initiatives, comparative analysis, cost and
substantiation, lessons learned to Senior Leadership in a concise
- Execute and oversee approval request of bid, follow-on business
standard requirements to Senior Leadership.
- Develop and maintain a current pool of customer facing copy by
coordinating updates based on functional department feedback and
- Attend customer meetings and participate on customer data
- Review, validate, and upload proposal documents received and
maintain all related data in central repository.
- Prepare reports including metrics regarding work completed,
pending and overdue.
- Coach and provide guidance to internal team members.
- Minimum of 8 years in Federal Government proposal management,
proposal development, and the direct management of proposal
- Extensive knowledge of and practice in proposal development
processes in the Federal and DoD acquisition environment.
- The skill to independently define, schedule, and manage the
proposal preparation process, including the ability to understand
and analyze the details of an RFP/RFQ.
- Diversity of experience in large corporate organizations and
small business concerns.
- Experience in Business Development, Project Management and
- Outstanding communication skills (written and oral); including
a strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite.
- Proposal coordination skills including document formatting and
- Expert level writing skills, and prior experience in technical
- Broad and specific range of Federal, State, and local
government procurement regulations and practices (including FAR and
Keywords: Bluehawk, Reston , Proposal Manager, Other , Reston, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!