Technical Writer/Editor (Notional)
Company: Caliburn International
Posted on: June 12, 2021
Our vision aims to empower our clients by actively leveraging
our broad range of services. With our global presence, we have
career opportunities all across the world which can lead to a
unique, exciting and fulfilling career path. Pick your path today!
To see what career opportunities we have available, explore below
to find your next career!
The Technical Writer/Editor will be responsible for technical
procedures and publications to support the US Government
- Design and develop a wide variety of written technical
materials including procedures, reports, presentations, fact
- Edit training materials and support the design and development
of training activities.
- Publish documents, maintain configuration control and document
- Technical editing of developed documents, tracks and
- Technical edits of cost reports, life cycle analysis estimates
- Technical edits of DOE processes and procedures as
- The ideal candidate will have 5-10 years of administrative and
technical editing and writing experience, with crucial written
communication skills and the ability to recognize grammatically
incorrect passages and correct in a succinct, efficient
- A 4-year degree is preferred.
- MUST BE A U.S. CITIZEN
- Strong written and oral presentation skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite of tools (Powerpoint,
- Experience working with US Government regulations, processes,
policies, and related documentation
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent organization skills
- Proven ability to work both collaboratively and
- Strong initiative
- Ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines
- Ability to work in a highly political environment
- Work is normally performed in a typical interior/office work
- Work involves sitting and standing for prolonged periods of
- Good eye/hand coordination required.
Caliburn International is an equal opportunity/affirmative
action employer. All qualified applicants will receive
consideration without regard to race, color, sex, national origin,
age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Keywords: Caliburn International, Reston , Technical Writer/Editor (Notional), Other , Reston, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!