Company: NVR, Inc.
Posted on: June 12, 2021
NVR has been helping families build their happily ever after
since 1948. As a Top 5 US homebuilder, we're committed to quality
and to our customers and we take pride in the nearly 400,000 new
homes we have sold and built across the country. Working in the
homebuilding industry is tangible and rewarding, but not every job
at NVR requires a hard hat. We don't just sell and build new homes;
we also manage teams, acquire land, manufacture materials, provide
mortgages to our customers, and provide corporate support to NVR's
multi-billion dollar business operations.
The Cash Manager reports to the Assistant Treasurer and is
responsible for managing the entire cash management function for
NVR, Inc. and its subsidiaries. Additionally, the Cash Manager
recommends and oversees implementation of Treasury Dept.
initiatives and process improvements. This position is responsible
for the supervision and development of two Treasury team
- Manage and develop treasury analysts
- Review daily cash position and bank reports; ensure position is
in compliance with credit agreements and investment policy
- Ensure adequate liquidity by effectively managing investment
portfolio and lines of credit
- Review and approve all non-repetitive wire transfers; ensure
transactions have appropriate documentation and authorization
- Manage appropriate level of cash balances within all bank
- Ensure cash management processes adhere to established policy
and procedure and internal controls
- Manage daily bank relationships; evaluate new cash management
services to gain efficiency and effectiveness where
- 5+ years of experience in Cash Management or banking
- A strong understanding of banking systems, services and
- Supervisory experiences is a plus
- Must have strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to perform in a complex dynamic environment with
- Must have a good team, organizational planning skills,
attention to detail and strong time management skills to balance
- Certified Treasury Professional (CTP) designation is a
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting, Finance or Business
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Access and Word
Life at NVR
At NVR, your desire to excel is matched by our commitment to
your success and we'll give you the tools and industry knowledge
you need. Our management team is tenured and talented, nearly 80%
of them promoted from within, so you'll find mentors who can share
their knowledge, provide career guidance and encourage your
NVR also offers benefits among the best in the industry that
reflect the strong commitment we have to all of our employees.
- Competitive Compensation
- Home Purchase Discount
- Mortgage and Settlement Services Discounts
- Comprehensive Health, Life and Disability Insurance
- 401(k) (Full-time employees are eligible to contribute
- Employee Stock Ownership Program
- Vacation and Holidays
In addition to the traditional benefits, we offer all our
employees stock ownership through a profit sharing trust as part of
our retirement savings package. NVR has had the highest Earnings
Per Share growth rate in the homebuilding industry for the past 10
years, so as we grow financially, so do you.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Drug Testing and Credit Check are required.
Applicants must be legally entitled to work in the United
States, as NVR does not provide visa sponsorships.
Keywords: NVR, Inc., Reston , Cash Manager, Other , Reston, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!