Cloud Infrastructure Engineer, Professional Services
Company: Google Inc.
Posted on: June 12, 2021
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, related
technical field, or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience designing, building, and deploying scalable
cloud-based solution architectures.
- Experience in writing software in one or more languages, such
- Experience communicating technical concepts to audiences.
- Experience working with and managing external
- Experience automating infrastructure provisioning, DevOps,
and/or continuous integration/delivery.
- Knowledge of containerization and container orchestration
technologies such as Google Kubernetes Engine (GKE).
- Familiarity with standard IT security practices such as
identity and access management, data protection, encryption,
certificate, and key management.
About the job
As a Cloud Infrastructure Engineer, you will provide technical
guidance to clients adopting Google Cloud Platform services. You'll
provide best practices on secure foundational cloud
implementations, automated provisioning of infrastructure and
applications, cloud-ready application architectures, and more.
Additionally, you'll guide users to help them receive the best of
what Google Cloud Platform (GCP) can offer, while ensuring they
have the best experience in migrating, building, modernizing, and
maintaining applications in Google Cloud Platform.
Google Cloud provides organizations with leading infrastructure,
platform capabilities and industry solutions. We deliver
enterprise-grade cloud solutions that leverage Google's
cutting-edge technology to help companies operate more efficiently
and adapt to changing needs, giving customers a foundation for the
future. Customers in more than 150 countries turn to Google Cloud
as their trusted partner to solve their most critical business
- Work with customers to design cloud-based technical
architectures, migration approaches, and application optimizations
that enable business objectives.
- Be technical advisor and perform troubleshooting to resolve
technical challenges for customers.
- Create and deliver best practices recommendations, tutorials,
blog articles, and sample code.
- Travel up to 30% of the time as required.
Keywords: Google Inc., Reston , Cloud Infrastructure Engineer, Professional Services, Other , Reston, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!