Senior Costpoint Financial Systems Analyst
Posted on: July 21, 2021
LEIDOS's Corporate organization is seeking a Senior Costpoint
Systems Analyst. In this role, you will provide
technical subject matter expertise and support for the Costpoint
and supporting systems/tools. You should have
experience implementing, configuring, troubleshoot and resolving
issues in in Costpoint modules such as: General Ledger,
Project Control, Billing, Accounts Receivable, Accounting, Fixed
Assets, Accounts Payable and Cash Receipts.
100% telecommute will be considered based on your
proximity to our HQs in Reston - VA.
- Provide overall system subject matter expertise, planning and
managing special projects, and assisting with daily tasks.
- Lead and/or support Costpoint/T&E implementations from
- Monitor and maintain the Costpoint applications, interfaces and
processes to ensure maximum efficiency, performance and
- Provide technical support to system users and functional
subject matter experts; contribute to developing and leading
subject matter expert teams across various business units and/or
- Serve as point of contact with Deltek Support on Costpoint
defects, upgrades and enhancements.
- Gather and analyze user requirements, translate functional
requirements into specifications.
- Participate in the design, development, and maintenance of new
enterprise-wide business process models involving Costpoint;
identify and implement improvements to existing processes.
- Create test plans and perform full regression testing in the
path to production environments for new functionality, bug fixes
and upgrades to ensure proper performance and behavior.
- Monitor and ensure the successful completion of scheduled
Process Management jobs for daily, weekly and month-end closing
activities in the system.
- Prepare and maintain documentation, including requirements,
specs, process flow documentation, and procedures.
- Provide expertise and assistance to ensure that all processes
are designed to meet SOX, audit and role security
- Bachelor’s degree and 12+ years of prior relevant experience in
IT / Finance systems support, including 8+ years of experience and
proven proficiency with Costpoint, Accounting and Project core
modules. Additional years of relevant experience will be considered
in lieu of Bachelor’s degree.
- Experience in system implementation and/or system maintenance
- Strong understanding of business processes in Accounting,
Projects and Billing.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with
experience communicating and presenting to a variety of
- Project management skills with experience leading teams
composed of developers, systems analyst, and functional SMEs.
- Proficient working knowledge of Structured Query Language
- Familiar with Costpoint back end table relationships to front
end application design.
- Talent for building cross-functional relationships and
developing cross-functional knowledge and understanding.
- Highly motivated and self-directed work ethic.
- Willing to work nights and weekends to process, monitor and
support month end closing activities and special projects.
- US citizenship is required and able to obtain security
- Knowledge of Blackline is a plus.
- Experience with Oracle is preferred.
External Referral Bonus:
External Referral Bonus $:
Potential for Telework:
Clearance Level Required:
Yes, 10% of the time
Scheduled Weekly Hours:
Business Systems Analysis
Pay Range $87,750.00 - $135,000.00 - $182,250.00
Keywords: Leidos, Reston , Senior Costpoint Financial Systems Analyst, Other , Reston, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!