Sr. Fall Protection Procedure Review/Trainer
Posted on: September 11, 2021
The NISC IV program within the Leidos Civil group is seeking an
Environmental Occupational Safety and Health (EOSH) Professional
with Fall Protection technical writing and training expertise to
join the National Airspace System Integration Support Contract
(NISC IIV) team.
In this role, you will be supporting the Federal Aviation
Administration's (FAA) Environmental Occupational Safety and Health
(EOSH) Programs with the goal of mitigating organizational risks
and assisting the FAA achieve an improved state of compliance with
Occupational Safety and Health and Environmental Federal, State,
and Local law(s).
The focus of the position will be providing support to the FAA’s
Fall Protection Programs and you will be responsible for the
creation, monitoring, tracking, interpreting, and presentation of
various reports and Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) to all
levels of FAA and NISC management.
Responsibilities for the position include the
- Project planning and management.
- Lead work place inspections.
- Review of Fall Protection Procedures through on-site
- Training and reporting.
- Mentoring more junior members of the team
Note: This is a virtual position with
typical 75% travel. Candidate can live anywhere
within the United States.
Typical education and
Requires BS degree and 8 to 12 years of prior relevant
experience or Masters with 6 to 10 years of prior relevant
- Ability to classify and summarize EOSH data for the preparation
and submission of reports on a recurring basis as
- Ability to work at heights, successfully complete fall
protection training, and achieve rescue level fall protection
- Ensure all fall protection specifications are consistent with
all applicable Federal, State, Local and Agency specific laws,
regulations, and guidelines related to Fall Protection.
- Ability to prepare, review and consult on the development of
Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) for fall protection processes
and equipment use (SOPs)
- Ability to travel 75% of the time or more, as necessary.
- Ability to work at heights and to safely lift 75
- Expert level analytical, planning and program assessment skills
in the Environmental Occupational Health and Safety
- Thorough knowledge of OSHA, ANSI, EPA, and DOT regulations,
practices, and/or protocols.
- Solid oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to create, interpret and present various EOSH
related reports. K
- Knowledge and proficiency utilizing Microsoft Office
applications to include: MS Word, MS Excel, MS Outlook and MS Power
- Ability to obtain a Public Trust clearance.
- Prior FAA experience is strongly desired.
External Referral Bonus:
External Referral Bonus $:
Potential for Telework:
Clearance Level Required:
Yes, 75% of the time
Scheduled Weekly Hours:
Environmental Health And Safety
Pay Range $78,000.00 - $120,000.00 - $162,000.00
Keywords: Leidos, Reston , Sr. Fall Protection Procedure Review/Trainer, Other , Reston, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!