Cost Proposal Manager
Posted on: October 8, 2021
Leidos Intelligence Group has an immediate opening for a
Principal Cost Proposal Manager to manage and develop compliant,
complete and awardable Cost/Price Volumes in high paced, highly
visible group/corporate environment and participate in a variety of
pricing and estimating activities. This is a fast-paced position
requiring excellent communication skills, attention to detail,
demonstrated problem solving skills, ability to multi-task and
thrive in a deadline-driven environment.
This is a mostly telecommute position and work visits to our
proposal centers in Reston - VA and Chantilly - VA are expected
during heavy proposal season.
- Lead the development of the Cost/Price Volumes for the
corporation’s largest and most complex proposals
- Lead the Cost/Price Volume team, including Contracts,
Subcontracts & Procurement, Capture Management, Finance, and
Technical Estimators to produce of a fully compliant, complete and
compelling and awardable Cost/Price Volume
- Participate in and contribute to Pricing Strategy and
- Participate in cost and pricing peer reviews of Cost/Price
Volumes and supporting Pricing files
- Mentor and train less experienced professional employees
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Finance, Accounting or a related
discipline is required and 8+ years’ experience in a related
- Prior experience should include experience in Proposal
Development in government contracting, commercial, and/or services
- Experience in various contract types and contract vehicles
(GSA, IDIQ, BPA, etc.)
- Working knowledge of FAR/DFAR, CAS, DCMA/DCAA, estimating
- Demonstrated ability to understand Government/customer
requirements, apply contracting and pricing principles, and develop
- Demonstrated ability to apply lessons learned to new
opportunities on a routine basis., and demonstrated ability to
develop compelling solutions.
- Customer focused with excellent interpersonal, negotiation,
communication, and leadership skills.
- Strong analytical and financial knowledge.
- Attention to detail, ability to multi-task, and thrive in a
faced-paced deadline driven environment.
- Strong organizational, coordination and scheduling skills.
- Strong knowledge of pricing tools, templates, and have the
ability to model business cases.
- Highly proficient with finance principles and desktop
applications (i.e. MS Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint).
- Must be a US Citizen with an active Secret clearance or
- Willingness to work extended hours as needed to finish the job
and to see a proposal through to completion.
- Ability to obtain a TS/SCI clearance
- Advanced degree/certification (MBA, NCMA, ICEAA, etc) a
- Experience with, commercial business models
- Experience with international proposals
- Knowledge of ProPricer is highly desirable
- Advanced math principals
- Statistical tool experience a plus
External Referral Bonus:
External Referral Bonus $:
Potential for Telework:
Clearance Level Required:
Yes, 50% of the time
Scheduled Weekly Hours:
Pay Range $78,000.00 - $120,000.00 - $162,000.00
Keywords: Leidos, Reston , Cost Proposal Manager, Other , Reston, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!