Senior Program Transition Manager/Proposal Transition Plan Writer
Posted on: October 9, 2021
Leidos is seeking a Senior Level Program Transition
Manager/Proposal Transition Plan Writer to join its Proposal
Operations team in Reston, VA. This candidate would join a
dynamic and fast-paced team that is focused on generating
high-quality, winning proposal content, and leading program
Successful candidates must possess in depth knowledge of program
transition concepts and planning, and proven experience as a
successful transition manager. In addition, the candidate must have
the ability to write in clear and concise language that is
compliant and responsive to RFP requirements. Assignments may
include leading program transition start-up/phase-in, transition
plan writing, reviewing, and mentoring of staff. A successful
candidate must possess the ability to work collaboratively with
program/project manager, solutions architects, and subject matter
experts. In addition, they need to be able to capture key concepts
and ideas, maintain consistency in tone and voice, and use proper
English, syntax and grammar.
This individual will be responsible for supporting the
successful execution of the Leidos Capture Process (Win Plan) and
compliant delivery of proposal products. This will include, but is
not limited to, adhering to schedule, participating in strategy
workshops, implementing strategies, supporting capture/proposal
content reviews and assuming responsibility for assigned proposal
The expectation for the successful candidate include:
- Dedicated TM focused on delivering uninterrupted, quality
services to worldwide locations/end users throughout the phase-in
period for mission continuity
- Authorized to act; establishes and executes transition business
- Oversees Transition Coordinators (TCs) for successful parallel
- Collaborates with all stakeholders for early risk
identification and mitigation
- Provides direction to subcontractor companies as required.
- Oversees Leidos recruiting, hiring, and onboarding.
Develop and present briefings to customers, internal senior
program management, and executive leadership.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university and 15+ years
of prior relevant experience OR Masters with 13+ years of prior
- Expert understanding of program transition approach and
- Proven and successful execution of Program Transitions as the
Lead Transition Manager.
- Experience as a project manager and/or program manager or
- Excellent written and communication skills.
- Ability to adapt to schedule changes & slips, project
re-scopes, and customer directed changes to ensure compliant
- The successful candidate will be able to join new projects
quickly, and work effectively with a diverse group of
- Ability to multi-task and cover a wide variety of issues and
- Teamwork is an essential quality, as is the ability to work
effectively while under tight deadlines.
- Applicants selected will be subject to a government security
investigation and must meet eligibility requirements.
- Candidate must have the ability to travel to support proposal
efforts as needed.
- Expert Level Technical Writer/Project Manager with Business
Development and Competitive Government Proposal experience.
- Knowledge of Leidos (Win Plan).
- Security clearance is highly desired.
External Referral Bonus:
External Referral Bonus $:
Potential for Telework:
Clearance Level Required:
Yes, 10% of the time
Scheduled Weekly Hours:
Keywords: Leidos, Reston , Senior Program Transition Manager/Proposal Transition Plan Writer, Other , Reston, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!