InfoSec Security Engineer
Posted on: October 9, 2021
Leidos is looking for experienced ISSOs both with policy and
technical ATO acumen. Candidates should have clear
understanding of ICD 503, RMF and continuous monitoring
requirements in order to take IC systems through RMF ATO
accreditation. RMF rev 3 or 4 understanding a plus.
Candidates will work directly with ISSMs, developers and operations
throughout a DevSecOps life cycle both on policy and technical
implementation of technologies to scan with Nessus, Web Inspect,
App Detective. ISSO will identify vulnerabilities and work
off POA&M findings alongside system administrators.
- Identify and define system security requirements
- Design computer security architecture and develop detailed
cyber security designs
- Prepare and document standard operating procedures and
- Configure and troubleshoot security infrastructure devices
- Develop technical solutions and new security tools to help
mitigate security vulnerabilities and automate repeatable tasks in
a consultative role
- Experience with the Risk Management Framework (RMF) and ICD 503
Security Accreditation processes.
- Experience coordinating with Information System Security
Managers (ISSM) in testing, documenting, and achieving
accreditation of systems throughout the development process, and
achieving operational acceptance.
- 3 yrs of Assessment and Accreditation experience delivering ATO
- 5 yrs of system engineering or system administration
- 3+ yrs of Nessus
- At least 2 or more Certification: CISSP, Splunk, Network+,
Security+, OSCP, Windows, Cisco, CEH, Juniper, RHEL
- Understand all the security controls involved with ICD 503
- Candidate must have an active TS/SCI with polygraph
- Must have a BS and 12-15 years of prior relevant experience or
Doctorate with 13+ years of prior relevant experience.
- Experience will be considered in lieu of degree.
Prefer following experience:
- Xacta 360
- Web Inspect
- App Detective
- Tenable Security Center
- RMF Automation experience collecting BOE (body of
- Splunk end user experience with knowledge of how to create
Splunk Dashboards are a plus
- FISA experience
External Referral Eligible
External Referral Bonus:
External Referral Bonus $:
Potential for Telework:
Clearance Level Required:
Top Secret/SCI with Polygraph
Scheduled Weekly Hours:
Security Architecture and Engineering
Keywords: Leidos, Reston , InfoSec Security Engineer, Other , Reston, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!