Lead ISD Trainer
Posted on: October 9, 2021
Why wake up every day and want more when YOU CAN HAVE IT?
Do you love KNOWING at the end of each day that your work made a
difference? We embrace and solve some of the world's toughest
challenges. We’re focused on ensuring our intelligence customers
have the right tools, technologies, and tactics to keep pace with
an ever evolving threat landscape and succeed in their mission to
protect people and critical assets around the world. Who wouldn’t
be fulfilled being part of that every day? We know once you
join Team Leidos, you are sure to go home at the end of every day
knowing YOU MADE A DIFFERENCE, resulting in one of the most
REWARDING careers you could have imagined.
EACH DAY MATTERS!
We have an IMMEDIATE NEED for a Lead Instructional Systems
Designer to provide support to mission critical systems. As a Lead
Instructional Systems Designer on this program, you will have the
opportunity to oversee the team who develops course material and
provides classroom instruction for a classified customer.
This group will support the organization in the design,
development, review, evaluation,
restructuring/redesign, and/or repackaging of training
The successful candidate will be required to perform the
- Lead the team to determine the learning need, appropriate
learning outcomes, and the most appropriate instructional
methodologies based on adult learning theory.
- Document needs assessment findings to include recommendations
to be used by the client.
- Determine the tasks, skills, level of effort, and advanced
learning strategies required to meet the learning needs of the
- Design, develop, and deliver instructional materials for
instructor and student use in approved formats such as visuals,
handouts, and reference guides.
- Demonstrated ability to develop
participant-centered, applied learning solutions.
- Assessment expertise at multiple Kirkpatrick levels
- Knowledge of the latest trends in education and how technology
- Strong interpersonal and teaming skills.
- Completes peer to peer reviews to ensure consistency, quality,
and appropriate use of course content guidelines.
- Ability to teach and mentor others.
- Experience creating learning solutions in a fast-paced, agile
environment with a focus on iteration, continuous improvement using
business feedback, and lifecycle planning for learning
- Provide consultation and recommendations to customers on
innovative training solutions, as well as effective and relevant
curriculum development and delivery.
- Work with instructors, subject matter experts, instructional
technologists, and developers to analyze, design, develop, and
evaluate learning solutions.
- Due to the nature of the contract we support, US Citizenship is
- Lead a fast-paced, highly successful training team which
develops next-generation training for the NCTC
- Partner closely with mission users and mission trainers to
build, design, and grow next generation training for the latest
- Direct customer interaction and the ability to shape the
roadmap of training through partnership with them and the team
- Bachelor’s degree in Education, Instructional System Design,
Instructional Technology, adult education, or a related field.
- Must have ISD experience within the IC
- Must have an understanding of the ADDIE instructional system
- Candidate must have BS with 12-15 years of prior relevant
experience or Masters with 10-13 years prior relevant
experience. Will consider work experience in lieu of a
- Previously lead a training team within the IC
- 6 or more years progressive work experience in instructional
design to include training industry experience (instructor-led,
online, and in blended environments).
- Demonstrated proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite and
- Pluses: Experience with SCORM, Section 508 requirements,
and technical specifications for Learning Management Systems (LMS),
Articulate Storyline, Adobe Captivate, and/or Lectora
- Candidate must be US Citizen.
- Candidate must have an active TS/SCI with Polygraph
External Referral Bonus:
External Referral Bonus $:
Potential for Telework:
Clearance Level Required:
Top Secret/SCI with Polygraph
Scheduled Weekly Hours:
Keywords: Leidos, Reston , Lead ISD Trainer, Other , Reston, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!