IT Solutions Architect
Posted on: October 9, 2021
The Leidos Defense Group, Enterprise & Cyber Solutions Team
currently has an opening for an IT Solutions Architect with 10+
years of experience developing solutions for Cloud Infrastructure
and App Migration; Infrastructure and App Managed Services; Cyber
Security, and Application Development. This is an exciting
opportunity to use your technical expertise and leadership
experience in support of our DoD Information Technology customers.
You will support development of enterprise business solutions for
new business, support ongoing contract activity as well as provide
surge and problem resolution support to existing contracts
With the recent acquisition of the 1901 Group, Leidos seeks
architects to internally partner with 1901 Group staff, with the
objective of selectively promote and apply 1901 Group capabilities
- Serve as the senior technical architect across the new business
pursuit lifecycle and within an integrated growth team, including
proposal, capture and business development activities.
- Provide end-to-end thought leadership across proposal responses
that include elements such as technical solution, partners,
staffing, implementation schedule, and BOE.
- Lead solution development across the following core areas:
Cloud Infrastructure and App Migration; Infrastructure and App
Managed Services; Cyber Security; Application Development.
- Support development of notional, logical, and physical
solutions diagram and integration of solution into customer’s
environment in a manner that fully meets all technical and
- Provide technical writing capabilities in the development of
technical artifacts, white papers, statements of work, briefings,
and proposals, etc.
- Support customer meetings to understand customer requirements
and provide solution presentations to the customer.
- Lead responses to customer RFI’s and RFP’s
- Work with teaming partners to develop technical solutions,
integration of teaming partners’ capabilities, and pricing
- Work with engineering staff to extract information in a
structured process to create winning technical solutions for
This position is a full time telecommuter and ideally e based in
DC Metro area, but this is not required. Opportunity may
require up to 25% Domestic travel. Candidates should either
possess or be capable of obtaining a DoD Clearance at Secret
- Requires Masters with 15-20 years of prior relevant experience
or Doctorate with 13-16 years of prior relevant experience.
- 7+ years of experience leading technical teams
- Excellent written and oral communication capability with the
ability to communicate with executive leadership regarding matters
of significant importance to the organization
- Experience performing IT systems engineering.
- Experience with proposals and program execution.
- Experience with project management and understanding of project
- Familiarity with IT Operations to include multi-tier service
desk and SLA management
- Recent commercial and federal IT engineering leadership
- Experience estimating technical and operations costs and
planning delivery of new IT projects.
- Experience identifying and assessing business impacts to
proposed changes to a largely technical solution or enterprise
- Capable of obtaining a DoD Secret clearance
- ITIL foundations certification
External Referral Bonus:
External Referral Bonus $:
Potential for Telework:
Clearance Level Required:
Yes, 25% of the time
Scheduled Weekly Hours:
Pay Range $136,500.00 - $210,000.00 - $283,500.00
Keywords: Leidos, Reston , IT Solutions Architect, Other , Reston, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!