Senior Contracts Representative
Posted on: October 9, 2021
Leidos Health Group’s Government Health & Safety Solutions
Operation has an opportunity for a Contracts Administrator to help
support our HHS and other health related agency contracts. Our
candidate will have progressive experience providing
cradle-to-grave contract administration support for FFP, CPFF and
T&M government contracts including RFP analysis, hands-on
proposal development including the development of terms and
conditions, coordination of appropriate internal reviews, contract
negotiation, and contract/task order administration and
- Responsible for the overall contract compliance of assigned
tasks in accordance with contract requirements, company policy and
procedures, and applicable laws.
- Work closely with the functional Team with the objective of
becoming a trusted adviser by achieving day-to-day objectives with
significant impact on operational results or project
- Work to influence team members regarding solution design,
process and/or approaches.
- Multi-task and prioritize work activities in a fast paced
environment and effectively communicate at all levels within the
- Frequently interact both orally and face to face with other
contracts and procurement staff, functional peers, management and
external and internal customers (including company
- Lead the review and analysis of RFPs, prepare compliant and
complete cost/price proposals, and represent Leidos’ interests
during negotiations and contract administration.
- Identify and mitigate contract risks as well as coordinate
appropriate reviews in accordance with Leidos policy and
- Engage with capture and proposal team as an integrated team
member supporting proposal development. Ensure proposal
submission is timely and compliant.
- Required a BA Degree and 4-8 years of relevant experience
- Full understanding of government contracting concepts,
principles, and industry practices.
- Prior experience with Government (FAR / DFAR) contracting:
Fixed Price (FP), Time & Material (T&M), Cost Plus Award Fee
(CPAF), Cost Plus Fixed Fee (CPFF), Level of Effort (LOE),
Indefinite Delivery / Indefinite Quantity (IDIQ) and General
Service Administration (GSA) type contracts.
- Has the ability to support a high volume of complex work
- Exhibits a high level of business acumen, and understands the
impacts of contract and proposal activities on other functions
within the organization.
- Establishes strong positive relationships with senior
customer/supplier leadership that can be leveraged to assist in
- Demonstrates expert negotiation skills and uses them to
maximize Leidos’ return and minimize our risk.
- Develops solutions to highly complex problems and issues that
are unclear and require thorough analyses and understanding of
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team of
contract professionals supporting proposal preparation and a
portfolio of contracts.
- The ability to make sound business judgments and handle
multiple contractual activities with a short turn-around time.
- Excellent interpersonal skills to include well developed
analytical, communication, and presentation skills.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite, specifically Excel,
Word, and Outlook.
Experience with HHS and other health related agency
External Referral Bonus:
External Referral Bonus $:
Potential for Telework:
Clearance Level Required:
Yes, 10% of the time
Scheduled Weekly Hours:
Pay Range $65,000.00 - $100,000.00 - $135,000.00
Keywords: Leidos, Reston , Senior Contracts Representative, Other , Reston, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!