Senior Subcontracts Administrator
Posted on: October 9, 2021
Leidos Health Group is seeking a Senior Subcontracts
Administrator who is a motivated self-starter who can work
independently and as part of a team in a dynamic environment. Under
limited supervision, the Senior Subcontracts Administrator is
responsible for activities that span the entire procurement cycle.
This role reports directly to the Manager, Subcontracts.
The duties of the Senior Subcontract Administrator include:
- Negotiates NDA’s and Teaming Agreements
- Creates moderate to complex RFP solicitations in accordance
with Government and Leidos requirements.
- Evaluates supplier proposal responses.
- Conducts price and cost analysis.
- Negotiates pricing and terms/conditions with
- Administers subcontracts of various types and complexity.
- Identifies and resolves moderate issues and problems on
assigned subcontracts and make recommendations to management.
- Performs subcontract close-out activities.
- Analyze risks and identify risk mitigations
- Acts as primary interface between subcontractors and the
programs being supported for all subcontracts related
- Regularly interacts with program management, contracts, project
control, finance, business development and with customers as
- Must have the interpersonal skills to deal effectively with
subcontractor management regarding subcontract issues of varying
degrees of complexity and work issues to resolution.
- BA degree and 4-8 years of prior relevant experience or a
Master’s with 2-6 years of experience. Additional experience can be
considered in lieu of degree.
- Strong organizational, written and oral communication
- Must be able to work independently, establish priorities, and
meet deadlines with minimal supervision.
- Ability to multi-task and work in a fast paced environment
- Basic knowledge of the FAR and DFAR
- Proficiency in word processing, electronic spreadsheet,
analysis techniques, and workstation tools.
- CPSM, CPC or CFCM, ISM, APICS, PMI PMP, or other relevant
- Demonstrated ability to build internal cross functional
- Ability to develop and contribute to the execution of
strategies and tactical plans to achieve program objectives.
- Familiarity with Deltek Costpoint and/or other Enterprise
Resource Planning systems.
External Referral Bonus:
External Referral Bonus $:
Potential for Telework:
Clearance Level Required:
Scheduled Weekly Hours:
Pay Range $65,000.00 - $100,000.00 - $135,000.00
Keywords: Leidos, Reston , Senior Subcontracts Administrator, Other , Reston, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!