Business Development Operations Analyst
Posted on: October 10, 2021
The Business Development (BD) Operations Analyst is responsible
for pipeline and customer engagement data analysis at the
Operations level, driving process improvement and data integrity
across the Operations portfolio. The BD Operations Analyst will
work collaboratively across the Dynetics Group and across the
company to ensure success, build relationships with counterparts in
BD&S from other groups and other functions. The analyst
routinely interacts with all levels of management within the
Operations as well as functional elements within the Dynetics Group
(e.g., Finance, Accounting, Human Resources, Program Execution,
etc.) in support of Business Development and Strategy (BD&S)
projects and growth objectives.
- Responsible for data integrity and pipeline analysis of
Operation BD metric reporting derived from the Leidos Customer
Relationship Management (CRM) system (Microsoft Dynamics) using
Excel and visualization tools.
- Manage and support projects and data requests to achieve
Operation BD&S objectives, including but not limited to
BD&S financial planning/forecast, utilization and time charging
of new business funds, contract reconciliation, exception
reporting, scheduling gate reviews, and supporting customer
engagement activities and pipeline reviews.
- Support Program Execution requirements for tracking and
scheduling reviews (e.g. Bid Risk Reviews, Technical Readiness
Reviews) and approvals for the Gate Review process
- Provide guidance to BD Operations and other functions regarding
BD policies and procedures (e.g., Win Plan) in support of US
Government and commercial customers.
- Manage the reconciliation process and assist the Operation in
their award reconciliation each period.
- Manage the overall IWO and Charge Number workflow process
including overseeing the B&P/Marketing charge numbers and
- Collect inputs from Operations leadership and Capture Managers
for the 5-15 report on a weekly basis.
- Bachelor Degree and 8+ years of relevant government and/or
contracting experience. Additional years of experience may be used
in lieu of a degree.
- Experience with Microsoft Dynamics CRM
- Microsoft Office suite experience (e.g. Outlook, PowerPoint,
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong understanding of business development and financial
terminology and concepts
- Excellent written and oral communications skills
- Ability to collaborate with cross-functional teams
- Ability to work independently to accomplish established
- Experience with the Government contracting process
- Experience with Excel and pivot tables
Keywords: Leidos, Reston , Business Development Operations Analyst, Other , Reston, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!