Sr. EOSH Professional with Confined Space Expertise
Posted on: October 11, 2021
The NISC IV program within the Leidos Civil group is seeking a
Sr. Environmental Occupational Health and Safety (EOSH)
Professional with confined space expertise to join the National
Airspace System Integration Support Contract (NISC III) team. In
this role, you will be supporting the Federal Aviation
Administration's (FAA) Environmental Occupational Safety and Health
(EOSH) Programs with the goal of mitigating organizational risks
and assisting the FAA achieve an improved state of compliance with
Occupational Safety and Health and Environmental Federal, State,
and Local law(s).
The focus of the position will be providing support to the
FAA’s Confined Space Program and you will be responsible for the
creation, monitoring, tracking, interpreting, and presentation of
various reports and data to all levels of FAA and NISC management.
Responsibilities for the position include the following: Project
management and planning. Work place evaluations of confined spaces,
determination of permit required or not. Hazard identification and
mitigation solutions for PRCS. Develop entry procedures and
alternate entry procedures. Note: Preferred location is in the
Western Service Area (WSA); however, and it can be
Requires Bachelors degree from an accredited college in a
related discipline, OR equivalent experience/combined education,
with 8 years of professional experience; OR 6 years of professional
experience with a related Masters degree.
- Must be able to obtain and/or maintain Public Trust Security
- Ability to classify and summarize EOSH data for the preparation
and submission of reports on a recurring basis as needed.
- Ability to evaluate confined spaces for hazards and provide
mitigation recommendations including, but not limited to hazard
elimination and personal protective equipment.
- Ensure all confined space specifications are consistent with
all applicable Federal, State, Local and Agency specific laws,
regulations, and guidelines related to confined spaces.
- Extensive knowledge of OSHA General Industry and Construction
- Ability to travel from 75%
- Ability to work at heights and to safely lift 50 to 75
- Solid analytical, planning and program assessment skills in the
Environmental Occupational Health and Safety field.
- Thorough knowledge of OSHA, ANSI, EPA, and DOT regulations,
practices, and/or protocols. Solid oral and written communication
- Ability to create, interpret and present various EOSH related
reports. Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite.
- Prior DOT and/or FAA experience is desired.
Pay Range $78,000.00 - $120,000.00 - $162,000.00
Keywords: Leidos, Reston , Sr. EOSH Professional with Confined Space Expertise, Other , Reston, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!