Company: The Select Group
Posted on: November 14, 2021
NETWORK ADMINISTRATOR One of The Select Group's top clients is
looking for a Network Administrator to join their team onsite in
the Reston, VA area! This position will have a hybrid schedule and
will have to be onsite 2x per week. The ideal candidate will have
experience working with Meraki and Palo Alto equipment, and have
familiarity with NetScaler. This is an opportunity to join a
growing team in the Reston area! If this sounds like you, please
apply today!NETWORK ADMINISTRATOR REQUIREMENTS:
- Thorough understanding and experience maintaining servers, PCS,
routers and switches. Preferably Meraki and Palo Alto
- Experience working with Cisco routers and switches
- Familiarity with NetScaler
- Basic Network Protocols and able to execute on protocols.
- Background configuring, managing, and maintaining all network
equipment.NETWORK ADMINISTRATOR RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Configure network hardware such as servers, routers, and
- Upgrade, repair, and maintain computer networks.
- Troubleshoot various network issues.
- Deploy and update company-wide software.
Keywords: The Select Group, Reston , Network Admin, Other , Reston, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!