Systems Engineer (TS/SCI with Polygraph)
Posted on: November 22, 2021
Systems Engineer (TS/SCI with Polygraph)Job Category:
EngineeringTime Type: Full timeMinimum Clearance Required to Start:
TS/SCI with PolygraphEmployee Type: RegularPercentage of Travel
Required: NoneType of Travel: NoneCACI is hiring a Systems Engineer
for an immediate, high priority opening we have available in
Reston, VA.More About the Role:CACI is seeking a well-qualified
Systems Engineer to support a team and coordination an existing
development team to build and document automated security
development operations environments within a C2S environment.Your
work will span multiple missions across multiple environments.
Applications may be COTS products, open source products, or the
Sponsor's applications. You will represent the Sponsor in technical
meetings and ensure that management is kept well informed to
support technical decisions. You will support Sponsors technical
initiatives and support the evolution of target environments.What
You'll Get to Do:
- You will be working with Common Services systems including
Identity and Access Management (IdAM) elements such as the API
gateway, Data Dictionary and Registration.
- With your team, you will decompose requirements into stories
and track them on JIRA.
- Apply Agile methodology and perform daily scrum
- Work in accordance with SecDevOps standards.
- Perform work for Authentication (AUTH-N) and Attribute (AUTH-A)
Services systems include enterprise services such as Virtual
Directory Engine (VDE), Secure Token Service (STS), the C2S access
application and its management console and APIs, and PingDirectory
on various networks.
- Effectively provide STS support for customer and partner
connections.You'll Bring These Qualifications:
- TS/SCI with Polygraph clearance (active / in-scope)
- Degree and Ten (10) years of relative experience. Additional
experience may be considered in lieu of a degree.
- Senior level experience in government or industry in relevant
work (10+ years of experience)
- Linux commands and accessing Linux Servers
- AWS Services for C2S environment; ideally to include: EC2, RDS,
S3, CloudFormation, etc.)
- Apache and Tomcat web servers
- DevOps Tools
- Secure Token Services (STS)These Qualifications Would be Nice
to Have:Demonstrated skills / experience / credentials across the
following areas are considered desirable, and may provide for
competitive advantage in the selection process:
- Developing large scale enterprise programs
- Integrating COTS solutions into large scale enterprise
- PKI tools and protocols (e.g. x.509, OpenSSL, OAuth, &
- HTTP Gateway concepts, products, or frameworks
- Agile development methodologies
- Addressing architecture, roadmaps, dependencies, governance,
- Certified Scrum MasterWhat We Can Offer You:
- We've been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington
- Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to
balance quality work and their personal lives.
- We offer competitive benefits and learning and development
- We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our
solutions with the nation's highest priorities.
- For over 55 years, the principles of CACI's unique,
character-based culture have been the driving force behind our
success.BITS3IASCompany Overview: At CACI, you will have the
opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information
solutions and services in support of national security missions and
government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal
Civilian customers. CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer -
Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with
Disabilities.As required by Executive Order 14042, Federal
contractor employees are required to receive the necessary shots to
be fully vaccinated by January 4, 2022 regardless of the employee's
duty location or work arrangement (e.g., telework, remote work,
etc.), subject to such exceptions as required by law. If selected,
you will be required to submit proof of vaccination before starting
employment with CACI.
Keywords: CACI, Reston , Systems Engineer (TS/SCI with Polygraph), Other , Reston, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!