Quality Assurance Clerk
Company: ManTech International Corporation
Posted on: January 15, 2022
All ManTech employees will need to meet the requirements set
forth in Executive Order 14042 and the Safer Federal Workforce Task
Force Guidance requiring all covered contractor personnel to be
fully vaccinated against COVID-19.Secure our Nation, Ignite your
FutureMust be a U.S. Citizen to be considered.Become an integral
part of a diverse team while working at an Industry Leading
Organization, where our employees come first. At ManTech
International Corporation, you--------ll help protect our national
security while working on innovative projects that offer
opportunities for advancement.Currently, ManTech is seeking a
motivated, career and customer-oriented Quality Assurance Clerk to
join our Vehicle Engineering Maintenance and Operations Support
(VEMOS) team. The selected candidate will assist in providing
sustainment support services (operational engineering and logistics
support) globally for some 25,000 vehicles including the Army's
Mine-Resistant Ambush Protected vehicles, or MRAPs.Responsibilities
include, but are not limited to:
- QA Clerk assists in maintaining compliance requirements across
multiple projects at various frequencies.
- Assists in maintaining the accuracy of the program Quality
- Ensures deliverables are submitted accurately and on time.
- Documents and tracks the delivery of program deliverables.
- Prepares deliverables and associated status reports using
- Updates Standard Operating Procedures and Forms used to execute
daily program management office activities and field level
maintenance, inspection, supply and logistical operations.
- Assists in maintaining and tracking program non-conformances
and associated corrective/preventive action reports.
- Audits internal policies/procedures and makes recommendations
for process improvement.
- Assists in maintaining compliance requirements across multiple
projects at various frequencies.Required Qualifications :
- Selected candidates must be a U.S. Citizen .
- High School Diploma or equivalent and 4+ of related
- Experience in providing administrative support and coordination
to a contract, project or task(s) associated with quality assurance
- Experience providing administrative support and coordination to
a contract, project or task.
- Experience preparing and managing correspondence, reports and
documents, implementing and maintaining office systems, schedules
and calendars, handling incoming mail and other material, set up
and maintaining file systems, collating information, and
- Knowledge and experience with Quality Management Systems.
- Experience auditing internal policies/procedures and
recommending process improvement initiatives.
- Proven communication skills in verbal and written disciplines
to include basic computer skills and document preparation.Desired
- Familiarity with ISO 9001 a plus.
- Attention to detail and accuracy.
- Strong interpersonal, verbal, and written communication
skills.Security Clearance Requirements:
- NonePhysical Requirements:
- Must be able to balance, bend, carry, crouch, stretch and
- Must be able to push, pull, and reach.
- Must be able to work with computers and CRTs, and type on a
computer keyboard for long periods of time.#LI-RB2The projected
compensation range for this position is $47,300-$78,100. There are
differentiating factors that can impact a final salary/hourly rate,
including, but not limited to, Contract Wage Determination,
relevant work experience, skills and competencies that align to the
specified role, geographic location (For Remote Opportunities),
education and certifications as well as Federal Government Contract
Labor categories. In addition, ManTech invests in it--------s
employees beyond just compensation. ManTech--------s benefits
offerings include, dependent upon position, Health Insurance, Life
Insurance, Paid Time Off, Holiday Pay, Short Term and Long Term
Disability, Retirement and Savings, Learning and Development
opportunities, wellness programs as well as other optional benefit
elections.For all positions requiring access to technology/software
source code that is subject to export control laws, employment with
the company is contingent on either verifying U.S.-person status or
obtaining any necessary license.-- The applicant will be required
to answer certain questions for export control purposes, and that
information will be reviewed by compliance personnel to ensure
compliance with federal law. ManTech may choose not to apply for a
license for such individuals whose access to export-controlled
technology or software source code may require authorization and
may decline to proceed with an applicant on that basis
alone.ManTech International Corporation, as well as its
subsidiaries proactively fulfills its role as an equal opportunity
employer. We do not discriminate against any employee or applicant
for employment because of race, color, sex, religion, age, sexual
orientation, gender identity and expression, national origin,
marital status, physical or mental disability, status as a Disabled
Veteran, Recently Separated Veteran, Active Duty Wartime or
Campaign Badge Veteran, Armed Forces Services Medal, or any other
characteristic protected by law.If you require a reasonable
accommodation to apply for a position with ManTech through its
online applicant system, please contact ManTech's Corporate EEO
Department at (703) 218-6000. ManTech is an affirmative
action/equal opportunity employer - minorities, females, disabled
and protected veterans are urged to apply. ManTech's utilization of
any external recruitment or job placement agency is predicated upon
its full compliance with our equal opportunity/affirmative action
policies. ManTech does not accept resumes from unsolicited
recruiting firms. We pay no fees for unsolicited services.If you
are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran,
you have the right to request an accommodation if you are unable or
limited in your ability to use or access
http://www.mantech.com/careers/Pages/careers.aspx as a result of
your disability. To request an accommodation please click
firstname.lastname@example.org and provide your name and contact
Keywords: ManTech International Corporation, Reston , Quality Assurance Clerk, Other , Reston, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!