Posted on: May 8, 2022
DescriptionJob Description:This role provides User Interface and
Human Factors design, development, and maintenance of software
applications using a tailored SAFe Agile DevSecOps process. This
role analyzes existing systems, helps develop requirements for new
systems, creates wireframes and mockups, understands best practices
and works with application users to create modern, clean, intuitive
applications for mission. Duties also include software requirements
analysis, Section 508 requirements implementation, risk
identification, risk mitigation, and collaboration across Agile
teams. Flexible cross-training to also provide systems engineering,
software development, training, security, and testing is also
desired. This role is an expert on creating intuitive user
interface design for analysts, targeters, and data
- This role participates in software systems development,
including the design, development, troubleshooting, and debugging
of software programs for software enhancements and new
software-intensive systems and products.
- Duties include software requirements analysis, user interface
design, user experience analysis, developing and documenting UI
designs based on standards and best practices.
- This role is responsible for identifying software and hardware
dependencies and capacitiesBasic Qualifications:
- Experience negotiating complex scenarios and challenges and
devising courses of action to resolve situations with predictable
- Experience leading critical objectives where decision making is
of utmost concern to the outcome.
- Experience in designing complex web applications including
analyzing and updating existing applications and developing new
- Experience working with users to evaluate current business
processes, design and develop intuitive UIs to support new
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Ability to work with development teams and a variety of mission
- Candidate must have a Bachelors with 4+ years of relevant
experience or Masters with 2+ years of prior relevant experience.
Will consider additional experience in lieu of a degree
- Candidate must be US Citizen.
- Candidate must have an active TS/SCI with PolygraphNSORCTPay
Keywords: Leidos, Reston , UI/UX Designer, Other , Reston, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!