Company: E-volve Technology Systems
Posted on: May 15, 2022
Reston, VA 20190
Security Clearance Requirement: TS/SCI CI Polygraph
E-volve Technology Systems is recruiting to fill a SharePoint
Administrator position to support one of our clients in Reston.
The SharePoint Administrator will work as part of a collaborative
team and handle documentation, configurations, implementation,
support, day-to-day issues, and questions related to Microsoft
Office 365 environment. This position works in a cross-functional
team environment with government and contractor personnel.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Collaborate with a small team to handle any documentation,
configurations, implementation, support, day-to-day issues, and
questions related to Microsoft Office 365 environment.
- Manage daily activities and support functions including but not
limited to the following:
- Provide maintenance sustainment of existing SharePoint sites
and sub sites, lists, libraries, and content (including pages,
workflows, and items).
- Troubleshoot customer issues promptly.
- Oversee activity about the maintenance of SharePoint.
- Manage and revise the layout of the site.
- Customize SharePoint sites.
- Analyze daily user activity on SharePoint.
- Maintain records of SharePoint updates, maintenance, and
- Provide technical support for SharePoint users.
- Address questions or concerns from business owners or directors
regarding the function of the software.
- Apply updates to company's edition of SharePoint as
- Maintain SharePoint security.
Education and qualifications:
- U.S. citizenship
- Current TS/SCI CI poly (CI polygraph may be scheduled)
- Bachelor's degree and 4 years of related experience supporting
SharePoint Administration OR Master's degree with 2 years of
- Additional years of related experience will be considered in
lieu of a degree High School with 8 years of related experience OR
Associates Degree with 6 years of related experience)
- Knowledge of Windows operating systems, as well as SQL Server,
Power BI, PowerShell, and Office 365.
- Knowledge of SharePoint tools, including ULS Logs, workflows,
and SharePoint forms for tasks.
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office Suite and Windows
- Possesses strong problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Possesses knowledge of best practices for maintaining
- Possesses ability to think creatively to devise customizations
and uses for SharePoint.
- Exhibits knowledge of software development industry.
- Familiar with website layouts and HTML.
- Ability to work well in a team environment.
- Demonstrates ability to work and conduct research
- Manages time efficiently and multi-tasks effectively.
E-volve Technology Systems provides Mission Operations, Information
Technology Management, and Intelligence Analysis support services
to advance National Security and other Federal Government programs
within the Department of Defense (DoD), Intelligence, and Civilian
government agencies. For more information please visit us at
E-volve Technology Systems provides equal employment opportunities
to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits
discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race,
color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status,
genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender
identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by
federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and
conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement,
promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of
absence, compensation and training.
Powered by JazzHR
Keywords: E-volve Technology Systems, Reston , SharePoint Administrator, Other , Reston, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!