Global Security - Program Coordinator
Company: Hewlett Packard Enterprise
Posted on: June 13, 2022
Global Security - Program Coordinator
This role has been designated as 'Edge', which means you will
primarily work outside of an HPE office.
At HPE, we bring together the brightest minds to create
breakthrough technology solutions and advance the way people live
and work. Our legacy inspires us as we forge ahead dedicated to
helping our customers make their mark on the world. We're solving
the world's most complex challenges, and our people are at the
forefront of progress.
Join HPE's Global Security team as a Global Security - Program
Coordinator where you'll help protect HPE from ever-changing
security threats and partner with the business to drive innovation.
In this Program Coordinator role, you'll be an integral member of
the Global Security Center of Excellence (COE) and will work on
cross-team projects, high-visibility communication activities and
security training programs. The Program Coordinator will serve as a
planner, ideator and organizer and will have the opportunity to
learn about the security field while on the job.
In this role, you will:
- Have a heavy focus on talent, helping the Global Talent lead to
build new and innovative programs that help close the cyber
security talent gap
- Partner with the COE Leadership team to support the
implementation and delivery of new technologies
- Deploy security awareness and training tactics for internal
- Identify and support communications pathways to evangelize a
security mindset and build awareness for COE programs
To apply for this position, you do not need to have security
experience, but an interest in learning. But you're a great
communicator, highly-organized, detail-oriented, self-driven and
have passion for all things people/talent. If you have skills in
project management, talent management, human resources, corporate
communications, UX/UI or visual design, that is a bonus.
If you want to work in a growing field, at a storied company, with
leaders who are passionate about technology, talent, mentorship,
and growth - we would love to meet you.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Assist with planning and coordination of COE programs and
- Monitor implementation of program policies and practices, and
work to keep programs on schedule, within stated budgets
- Create and maintain program communications, records, reports,
presentations, and proposals
- Write nominations / recommendations for award submissions and
pitches for speaking opportunities
- Coordinate interactions/relationships between team members, the
business, security leaders, and all other program stakeholders
- Evangelize security messages and engage with relevant Slack
- Draft monthly newsletter and other ad hoc communications for
the Global Security organization
What attributes you will bring to the team.
- Program Management Expertise - You bring Program Management
and/or project management experience to the COE that will
accelerate our Global Security Talent Programs.
- Communication - You are competent in communicating at all
levels of the organization. You are a natural translator, with a
flair for bridging the gap between technical speak and business
- Self-Learner - You have a passion for learning &
self-development. You possess a growth mindset. You take on new
learning opportunities through traditional training, workshops,
mentoring and networking.
- Creative - You have an interest in harnessing your creative
side. You care about how your programs, work and deliverables are
presented. You have an eye for detail, you want the best experience
for the users, readers, and customers of the programs you
Experience & Skills Required:
- 2+ years of work experience, ideally as a Program Coordinator
or similar position, along with knowledge/Experience or Interest in
the Talent/HR/People arena
- Ability to work with diverse and multi-disciplinary teams
- Time-management, communication and organizational skills
- Detail and results oriented
- Interest in some creative outlet, such as art, photography,
graphic design etc.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Interest in working in the technology/cyber security arena
What we can offer you:
Extensive benefits, a competitive salary and participation in the
shared values and purpose that make Hewlett Packard Enterprise one
of the world's most attractive employers! At HPE, our goal is to
provide equal opportunities, flexible work-life balance, and
constantly evolving career growth.
If you are looking for challenges in an exciting, supportive and
international work environment, then we definitely want to hear
from you. Continue the conversation by clicking apply now below, or
directly via our Careers Portal at www.hpe.com/careers.
Join us and make your mark!
Find out more about us and follow us on:
HPE is an Equal Employment Opportunity/ Veterans/Disabled/LGBT and
Affirmative Action employer. We are committed to diversity and
building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds,
perspectives, and skills. We do not discriminate and all decisions
we make are made on the basis of qualifications, merit, and
business need. Our goal is to be one global diverse team that is
representative of our customers, in an inclusive environment where
we can continue to innovate and grow together.
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is EEO F/M/Protected Veteran/ Individual
HPE will comply with all applicable laws related to the use of
arrest and conviction records, including the San Francisco Fair
Chance Ordinance and similar laws and will consider for employment
qualified applicants with criminal histories.
Keywords: Hewlett Packard Enterprise, Reston , Global Security - Program Coordinator, Other , Reston, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!