Posted on: June 13, 2022
DescriptionJob Description:Leidos, a Fortune 500 company, seeks
a qualified and dynamic Energy Advisor to both market and support
energy-efficiency projects with commercial and industrial
businesses in the New York, Connecticut, Massachusetts, and Rhode
Island areas. This exciting position offers a very unique career
opportunity for a dynamic person with excellent outreach, sales,
communication and organizational skills to promote energy
efficiency projects to large industrial customers.The Energy
Advisor will broadly market Energy Efficiency programs to large
commercial and industrial customers and will require the ability to
identify efficiency opportunities, as well as the technical ability
to calculate energy savings, maintain customer relationships, and
deliver presentations.The ideal candidate should have basic general
knowledge of building systems, industrial systems, construction
practices, and/or the energy efficiency industry. Must be highly
motivated, well organized, self-starting, have strong written and
verbal communication skills, and work well in a team setting.
- Perform energy saving calculations related to the operation of
different types of energy using systems within the industrial and
commercial markets with a strong emphasis on lighting systems.
- Identify efficiency opportunities while having the initiative
and interest in keeping up-to-date on energy efficiency
- Communicate technical issues across the project team.
- Provide and present technical advisement to client's regarding
the design, procurement and installation of energy efficient
- Advise clients on processes that ensure continuous
- 4+ years of experience providing "customized" energy solutions
to customers with supporting energy analysis required by the
- Ideally requires a BS in Engineering, Mechanical Engineering
- The ability and desire to be: productive, accurate and
- Effective written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong analytical and statistical knowledge and skills using
- Ability to learn proprietary energy management systems.
- Requires a valid driver's license and physical ability to
perform field verification of pre and post installation of energy
- Ability to be self-starting-demonstrate initiative-including
the ability to collaborate well in a supportive team
- Experience in Commercial & Industrial energy assessments and
audits preferred.Pay Range:Pay Range $65,000.00 - $100,000.00 -
$135,000.00The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general
guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary.
Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but
are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education,
experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal
equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement
(if any), or other law.#Remote
Keywords: Leidos, Reston , Energy Advisor, Other , Reston, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!