eDiscovery Project Supervisor
Posted on: June 17, 2022
Are you looking to make an impact by helping agencies meet their
mission goals through successful implementation and operation of
their regulatory, mission or compliance programs? Are you ready to
help our clients mitigate risks that arise from transformational
core business operational change or ongoing operations? Are you
interested in helping clients transform how they operate their
business to be more effective? If so, Deloitte's Regulatory
Compliance team could be the place for you! Our team brings
professionals with diverse skillsets including deep experience in
industry, financial modeling and analysis, AI-enabled data
analytics, statistical modeling, and cloud technologies to help our
clients preserve their reputation and public trust of their
agencies while managing regulatory demands.
Work You'll Do:
- The eDiscovery Project Coordinator is a senior level position
and is responsible for coordinating technical aspects such as
assisting with strategic and legal aspects for all assigned
projects and matters involving electronic discovery.
- Works under the direction of the Project Manager.
- For very large cases, may be directly responsible for all work
in a major task area.
- For example, on a case involving document discovery of millions
of pages, a Project Supervisor may be responsible for all document
discovery/document collection activities for the case.
- For a case involving an out of town trial, a Project Supervisor
may be the individual in charge of the out of town trial support
center. Alternatively, may assist several Project Managers on a
multitude of smaller cases simultaneously. For example, the Project
Supervisor may be responsible for oversight of responsive/privilege
review in one case, while simultaneously overseeing production of
witness binders in another.
- Requires direct supervision of a variety of Contractor staff,
including clerical staff and first line supervisors.
- May require frequent contact with Case Managers, trial
attorneys, client agency staff, etc., as well as with other
Deloitte's Government and Public Services (GPS) practice - our
people, ideas, technology and outcomes-is designed for impact.
Serving federal, state, & local government clients as well as
public higher education institutions, our team of over 15,000+
professionals brings fresh perspective to help clients anticipate
disruption, reimagine the possible, and fulfill their mission
promise. We bring a diverse set of forward thinking capabilities to
help agencies proactively manage risks they face in their
dynamically changing environments. Our team assesses and transforms
the process, controls, and/or infrastructure needed to help our
clients address a wide variety of regulatory and compliance risks.
We leverage solutions that align to the end-to-end regulatory
lifecycle through leveraging AI technology and innovative solutions
that incorporate industry as well as domain knowledge.
- At least two years of progressively more responsible experience
on major litigation support projects, including at least one year
of supervisory experience, including proven capabilities and
communication skills to successfully interact with clients and
- Demonstrated ability to oversee and coordinate numerous complex
and time-critical litigation support activities simultaneously,
including technical/data processing support and eDiscovery
- Requires in-depth knowledge of litigation support; excellent
writing skills; and excellent oral communication skills.
- Must be able to anticipate litigation support needs and develop
and execute detailed plans for addressing needs.
- Requires hands-on familiarity with the Government's office and
network environment, including but not limited to, data processing
environments, including office automation networks, PC-based
databases and other applications, and internet and server-based
databases and other applications, such as Oracle, Relativity or
other document review platforms, Trial Director, etc.
- Familiarity with eDiscovery tools and knowledge of eDiscovery
procedures and resources required.
- Should be an expert user of the Government's office and network
environment, including but not limited to, word processing,
spreadsheet, imaging, and hardware systems.
- Familiarity with ESI tools and knowledge of eDiscovery
procedures and resources required.
- Undergraduate degree required.
- Law degree, technical certification, or other pertinent
graduate degree preferred.
- Paralegal experience helpful.
Keywords: Deloitte, Reston , eDiscovery Project Supervisor, Other , Reston, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!