Procurement Compliance Specialist
Posted on: June 20, 2022
DescriptionJob Description:Leidos is looking for an experienced
procurement professional to serve as a Procurement Compliance
Specialist in the Procurement & Enterprise Partnerships
Organization. The successful candidate will use their domain
expertise in US Federal, state, & local and commercial procurement
practices to maintain Leidos' Policies and Procedures. This role is
directly influential in maintaining the Government Approved
Purchasing System and will require experience creating and
reviewing files which are compliant with the various regulations
and contract requirements that govern Leidos' business. The
position will be required to support various enterprise projects
and initiatives.Primary Responsibilities
- Monitor, audit and evaluate procurement practices and artifacts
across the company to ensure compliance with respective policies,
practices and standards.
- Seek, recommend, and implement improvements to the Procurement
- Assist in administering Leidos' Procurement Self-Assessment
program including monitoring compliance trends; including
developing, maintaining, and delivering procurement training.
- Support government (e.g., DCMA, DCAA, etc.) inquiries related
to Procurement documentation/processes and assist in the
preparation of Government-conducted Contractor Purchasing System
Reviews (CPSRs) and, as directed, take appropriate steps to ensure
that the company maintains an "approved" Purchasing System
- Help ensure Procurement operates ethically and in strict
compliance with government procurement regulations and law.
- Stay abreast of new trends and innovations in the field of
procurement compliance and recommend process improvements of
procurement compliance policies, procedures.
- Interface with Procurement management and staff along with line
operational managers.Basic Qualifications
- Bachelor's degree; and a minimum of 4 years of prior relevant
experience in the US Federal contracting environment.
- Basic knowledge of the Federal Acquisition Regulations (FAR)/
Defense Federal Acquisition Regulations (DFAR)/ and other agency
- Experience working in a CPSR-compliant purchasing system.
- Experience reviewing files to ensure compliance with CPSR
- Ability to coordinate and prioritize multiple projects in a
- Possess effective communication and writing skills.
- Proficiency in MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.Preferred
- Deltek/Costpoint experience
- Ability to comfortably speak in public
- NCMA certification in Contract Management or similar
- SharePoint Administration
- Data Analytics experiencePay Range:Pay Range $57,850.00 -
$89,000.00 - $120,150.00The Leidos pay range for this job level is
a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or
salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include
(but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education,
experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal
equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement
(if any), or other law.#Remote
Keywords: Leidos, Reston , Procurement Compliance Specialist, Other , Reston, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!