Test and Inspection Officer
Posted on: June 21, 2022
Description Job Description:Job DescriptionThe Mission
Operations Division at Leidos is seeking a T&I Officer to
support a government contract in the National Capital Region (NCR).
The ideal candidate will be able to research and develop electronic
equipment to include unique problem analysis, testing,
troubleshooting and repair of electronic equipment. Candidate must
be proficient in the use of device and software test
- Must be proficient in the use of commercial test equipment from
Agilent, Keysight, HP, Tektronix and National Instruments including
analyzers (signal, network, noise, power and audio), oscilloscopes,
meters, generators (signal, waveform), counters and power supplies
in the testing and analysis of electronic communication devices and
- Communicate regularly with customer management, requirements
officers, T&I officers, engineers, quality assurance, and the
- Must be detail-oriented
- Maintain project records, procedures and test results for all
associated project equipment
- Research test equipment capabilities and apply those
capabilities to the analysis and development of electronic
communications devices including reception and transmission
- Demonstrate a deep understanding of electronics principles,
theories, and concepts and apply those to complex projects
- Develop technical solutions in collaboration with project
engineers and technicians to overcome operational and testing
obstacles to device deployment.
- Perform deep analysis of issues, testing, and approaches to
advise management on the best course of action.
- Demonstrate independent ability to meet all project objectives
by developing and providing a holistic final solution for the end
user and situation.
- Document new processes and approaches to share with others in
the group and on the project team.
- Lead others in the ability to analyze, define, configure and
operate electronic test equipment and electronic communications
devices to solve complex issues.
- Lead the team in establishing and updating project procedures
and documentation related to the communications devices under
- Analyze and troubleshoot communications equipment problems and
provide technical solutions to operational and test issues
affecting multiple groups.
- Brief solutions to end customers and stakeholdersRequired
- Active TS/SCI; must be eligible and willing to upgrade to a
- Bachelor of Science degree in Electrical or Mechanical
Engineering and 5 years of relevant experience. Work experience can
be used in lieu of/combined with education
- Demonstrated knowledge of electronic testing and solderingFive
years of experience with tests including, but not limited to,
Voltage Standing Wave Radio (VSWR), Effective Isotropic Radiated
Power (EIRP), Signal to Noise + Distortion (SINAD), sensitivity and
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite of tools
- Demonstrated ability to work as an individual and in a team
- Demonstrated ability to work with teams, including strong
customer service and interpersonal skills.
- Demonstrated ability to adapt quickly to changing requirements
and manage and prioritize multiple tasksPreferred Qualifications
- Two years experience testing RF propagation.
- Direct experience with customerPay Range:Pay Range $74,750.00 -
$115,000.00 - $155,250.00The Leidos pay range for this job level is
a general guideline onlyand not a guarantee of compensation or
salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include
(but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education,
experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal
equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement
(if any), or other law.#FeaturedjobRequired
Keywords: Leidos, Reston , Test and Inspection Officer, Other , Reston, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!