Surveillance Role Player
Posted on: September 23, 2022
Why Xator Corporation? Xator Corporation is a privately owned
company established in 2005 to provide services to the US
Government and its support contractors. We implement cost-effective
solutions that enable our customers to successfully execute their
mission and are dedicated to delivering best-value services and
solutions that support our national security. At Xator, we maintain
a work environment that fosters new ideas, challenges the status
quo and rewards success. We strive to supply the best people using
proven processes and industry-leading technologies to deliver
solutions that exceed expectations. We do not just provide products
and services - we stand behind them. Exceed your expectations
today... Join the XATOR team!
Clearance Requirement : Secret
The Surveillance Role Player will provide instruction and mentoring
in support of a Full Mission Profile (FMP) scenario for a Realistic
Military Training (RMT) environment. The Role Player will serve in
a training scenario to Special Operations Forces (SOF) personnel in
both urban and rural environments; be responsible for safeguarding
all Government property and classified documents provided for use
and at the close of each work period, shall secure Government
equipment and classified materials entrusted to you, and act
appropriately to preserve and prevent damage or loss to equipment
and materials when necessary; travel to CONUS locations as required
by the customer as well as other duties as requested, directed, or
assigned as per the customer.
Responsibilities and Duties
* Act as a Surveillance Role Player by supporting the duties and
functions as outlined by the customer.
* Generate content and inject operational relevance to the scenario
based on the approved exercise script.
* Provide feedback on post scenario activities.
* Facilitate the training objectives as a member of a Surveillance
Team and executing assigned duties.
* Be present during all phases of contractor support.
* Participate in development of exercise scripts to ensure training
objectives are met and facilitate scenarios.
* Comply with all security requirements
Qualifications and Skills
* Must be a US citizen
* Possess a high school diploma, or a GED equivalent (although a
bachelor's degree or equivalent is preferred)
* Must have a valid driver's license
* Physically capable of performing duties, functions and
* Must be able to use GPS navigational devices and be able to
navigate using a map
* Must be able to use Microsoft software for development of
* Minimum of 4+ years working supporting SOF as a Surveillance Role
* Counterintelligence (CI) and/or Human Intelligence (HUMINT)
* Operational team experience supporting SOF exercises and training
* Experience with multiple modes of transportation
* Formal DoD surveillance course certification is preferred
On September 24, 2021, the U.S. Government's Safer Federal
Workforce Task Force issued "2021 Guidance for Federal Contractors
and Subcontractors" mandating that Covered federal contractors,
including Xator Corporation, and their employees shall be fully
vaccinated for COVID-19. Therefore, this position may require
individuals to be fully vaccinated (2 weeks past final dose) or
have been granted a religious or medical accommodation by December
8, 2021 or shortly thereafter.
Equal Opportunity Statement
Xator Corporation, and its Subsidiaries, provides equal opportunity
to all applicants for employment as required by and/or consistent
with applicable country law and company policy. Consistent with the
foregoing, Xator Corporation provides qualified applicants
consideration for employment without regard to race, color,
religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veterans' status,
citizenship, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other
status(s) protected by law. In the United States, Xator Corporation
ensures nondiscrimination in all programs and activities in
accordance with Title VI of the Civil Rights Act of 1964.
Keywords: Xator, Reston , Surveillance Role Player, Other , Reston, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!