Clerk, Sr. On-Site Service Specialist
Company: Kelly Services
Posted on: September 23, 2022
Your next good thing is right here. At Kelly - Professional &
Industrial, we're all about helping you discover what's next in
your career. And we just so happen to be seeking a Clerk, Sr.
On-Site Service Specialist to work for a client in Reston, VA
20190. If this sounds like the right fit for you, read on and
apply! TEMP to HIRE opportunitySchedule: Monday- Friday, 8:00AM-
5:00PM Pay Rate: $15.00 to $17.31 per hour
Day to Day Responsibilities for a Clerk, Sr. On-Site Service
- Organizing documents and files, moving and repositioning boxes
of documents, good customer service & communication skills,
detailed in organizing and filing, comfortable with entering data
into an Excel spreadsheet
- Provides operations functions in one or all of the following
areas: operates high volume duplicating equipment, performs
associated copying tasks, operates high volume document imaging
equipment and related software.
- Operates High volume mail management systems.
- Generates reports for digital printing, imaging, and mail
systems in digital format.
- Ships and receives product and supplies, sorts, distributes and
handles incoming and outgoing mail/faxes, as well as applies
- Provides copier maintenance and/or repair of customer site
- May also perform bindery, QC and final check, housekeeping,
file services, call center representative, and reception, etc.
- May performs various building support functions related to
meeting set ups and light maintenance.
- Runs high volume copy machines and performs binding and
- Operating high volume document imaging systems.
- Operating document image handling software
- Operating MS Office and Email systems for opening, sending and
- Opening, saving and transferring PC files based on established
- Accessing document management systems via established
- Ensures convenience copiers are working properly, checking for
quality via daily inspections. Clears paper jams and informs
technicians of specific problems.
- Maintains records for management reports and inventories of
- Distributes office supplies, fax transmissions and mail to
company personnel and/or designated drop-off points as
- Calculates charges for jobs performed and maintains some
- Responds to and coordinates all service calls required by
- May perform filing duties in conjunction with specific customer
- Delivers completed jobs to pre-determined customer locations
within and outside of the site.
- Maintains daily meter and service logs.
- May travel between customer's buildings.
- Answers customer questions regarding status or feasibility of
- Ensures upkeep of convenience copier areas by keeping neat and
- Performs duties related to the shipping of materials.
- Performs duties related to the receiving of materials.
- May perform meeting room and conference room set ups.
- May perform building occupant moves within assigned
- May perform re-lamping and light maintenance duties as
- May perform occasional cleaning duties as needed.
- May require periodic overtime on nights and weekends, including
off-hour emergency response.
- Uses shrink-wrap machine, paper cutter, hole driller, bindery
equipment, jogger, tape machine, stackers, electric stapler and
scales in completion of various jobs contracted.
- Uses all copier equipment, calculator, fax machine, postage
meter and some PC.
- Performs filing duties, which may include 'purging' and
archiving old documents.
- Performs other duties as assigned. REQUIREMENTS:
- High School Diploma or equivalent is required.
- 1 -2 years of experience or equivalent experience in a related
field. Some related copy job experience is preferred.
- May require a valid driver's license and minimum levels of auto
insurance coverage. Driving is not required for this project.
However, if the candidates are to be considered for a permanent
position upon completion of this project driving may be
- May require valid driver's license and minimum levels of auto
insurance coverage per company policy. Excellent customer service
- Good PC skills
- Good organizational skills and ability to prioritize
- Mathematical and filing skills
- Ability to use office machines and technical equipment
- Work assignments are diversified. Interpret, comprehend and
apply complex material, data and instruction - prepare, provide and
convey diversified information
- Some physical effort is required which may involve long periods
of standing, walking, bending, reaching, stretching, climbing or
similar activities as well as lifting or moving items weighing up
to 50-55 lbs. and in pushing or pulling machines on wheels, which
may weigh up to 700 lbs., in order to move for repairs.
- Walking between buildings may be necessary. What happens
next?Once you apply, you'll proceed to next steps if your skills
and experience look like a good fit. But don't worry-even if this
position doesn't work out, you're still in our network. That means
all our recruiters will have access to your profile, expanding your
opportunities even more.Helping you discover what's next in your
career is what we're all about, so let's get to work. Apply to be a
Clerk, Sr. On-Site Service Specialist today!
Keywords: Kelly Services, Reston , Clerk, Sr. On-Site Service Specialist, Other , Reston, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!