Company: Transaction Network Services
Posted on: November 21, 2022
An extraordinarily talented group of individuals work together
every day to drive TNS' success, from both professional and
personal perspectives. Come join the excellence!
TNS is seeking a full stack developer to work on the Oculus
product. TNS Oculus is a self-service customer portal giving a
single pane of glass view of all your TNS services
* View the current health of your network
* See and export a list of your TNS services
* View historical performance of each router and network
* Configure customized alarms to alert you when performance
thresholds are exceeded on your network
Design, develop, and test software applications for the Oculus
self-service customer portal. The developer will be responsible for
working with the Software Engineering lead and Product Management
group to help develop applications and support the solution in our
on-prem and help migrating it to the public cloud environments.
Responsible for requirements interpretation, coding, unit testing,
and maintenance of software modules for both new and existing
systems. Responsibilities Include (but not limited to):
* Design and document software components that meet organization
and industry standards.
* Code high quality software components in accordance with
organizational standards, technical requirements, and detailed
* Effectively participate in a team-oriented environment that
involves continuous design reviews, code reviews, and
* Proactively communicate with Development Manager and/or Technical
Lead regarding the status and potential impacts on the delivery
date and/or expected quality of tasks and projects.
* Actively work with Project Management and QA teams and produce
technical documentation required by QA.
* Provide technical guidance and product expertise to Customer
Delivery and Operations to resolve production issues
* Follow established development processes for assigned
* 5+ years of experience as a full stack developer.
* Must have strong Java platform and computer science
* Must have strong fundamentals on OLTP style applications and
* Must have strong fundamentals and proficiency in core
technologies we use for web development - Java 8, HTML, CSS,
* Be able to work in an independent manner as part of an Agile
* Be able to research technical solutions and recommend options
with appropriate reasoning
* Experience in any relational database (Oracle, MySQL, etc.) is a
* Experience using Git
* Good analytical skills.
* Good to have skills: Kafka and Influx db.
If you are passionate about technology, love personal growth and
opportunity, come see what TNS is all about!
TNS is an equal opportunity employer. TNS evaluates qualified
applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender,
national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or
expression, protected veteran status, disability/handicap status or
any other legally protected characteristic.
Keywords: Transaction Network Services, Reston , Software Engineer, Other , Reston, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!