Company: Cornerstone Recruiting
Posted on: November 22, 2022
We are currently looking for a traveling construction
Superintendent for a GC based out of Northern Virginia. We need an
experienced Superintendent in medical builds.
General job duties:
- Participate in the design review process.
- Oversee construction lifecycle, from mobilization to
- Oversee timely and accurate completion of all documentation and
administrative aspects relating to project management
- Oversee quality and safety programs.
- Complete or review project reports for accuracy
- Review subcontractor and vendor invoices.
- Prepare all close out documentation including warranty
information, affidavits, record drawings, final retainage payments,
and releases and accounting documents.
Position requirements & preferred qualifications:
- Positive attitude
- Responsible, accountable, and detail oriented
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and
- Experience with hospital and healthcare project.
- Experience with design-build a plus
- Relationship management with clients
- Supervision of subcontractors & vendors
- Willingness to manage projects at other sites a plus
- Construction trade skills a big plus
- Flexible work hours
- A very generous healthcare insurance program (75% of employee
and their dependents)
- Federal holidays off
- Matching 401(K)
- Paid personal time off
If you are interested in hearing more about this opportunity
contact Steve at Steve@csrecruiting.com
Keywords: Cornerstone Recruiting, Reston , Superintendent- Traveling, Other , Reston, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!