Integrated Master Scheduler
Company: Assured Consulting Solutions
Posted on: November 22, 2022
Location: Reston, Virginia
- This position can also be supported from Washington, DC
College Park, MD
or Colorado Springs, CO
Required: Must be a U.S. Citizen and possess a current and active
TS/SCI clearance granted by the Department of Defense or an
Intelligence Community agency. Must be able to pass a
Counterintelligence (CI) Polygraph.
Assured Consulting Solutions provides strategic and innovative
solutions for customer needs across the business, technology, and
organizational spectrum. As a member of our team, you will have the
chance to work with customers that are both Government and industry
leaders and technology innovators.Federal Services information
technology (IT) customer requires support of the enterprise IT
environment including the creation of customer facing access points
for better understanding the CIO offerings. Under this contract,
Assured Consulting Solutions provides direct assistance to the
customer in IT services ranging from enterprise architecture to
systems integration with a focus on consultant level IT
We are seeking a highly motivated Integrated Master Scheduler to
work across Task Orders to support two CIO government clients.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Collaborate with Government staff to determine, prioritize, and
document the appropriate activities
- Provide updates and ensure the understanding or clarity of
process and progress to the CIO Government staff on a weekly
- Experience in providing detailed analysis of project schedules,
from project inception, through the design phases to development
- Monitor project progress and provide weekly status
- Create schedule what-if scenarios.
- Hold periodic review meetings with each functional lead to
validate their schedule and work.
- Setup the required reports to track progress, variances,
critical path and conflicts.
- Work with the Task Order Leads and the Subject Matter Experts
for the establishment of percentage complete of schedule tasks and
- Support the Government Program Manager on IT change management,
float and schedule mitigation plans where applicable.
- Provide impact analysis of schedule changes, identify schedule
variances and opportunities and proactively develop mitigation
strategies for the Project Management team.
- Ability to develop fully networked schedules using predecessors
and successors along with effective activity duration affording
discreet progress measurement.
- Audit schedules for compliance with set standards and templates
and generate evaluation report.
- Ability to manage multiple projects/tasks simultaneously.
- Demonstrated ability to plan, set priorities, organize and
coordinate work with others, and meet deadlines.
- Effectively communicate technical information and complex
- Effectively demonstrate public speaking skills both in prepared
presentations and impromptu speakingRequired Qualifications:
- Experience with project planning, MS Project and project
- Ability to travel up to 25%
- Military staff officer experience in operations and theater is
- Knowledge of Combatant and Functional CommandsEducation
Qualifications:Requires a Bachelor's degree with at least 10 years
of experience.Years of Experience:
- 10 years w/ Bachelor's Degree
- 14 years w/ High School Diploma
Position Type: Full-Time
COVID-19 VACCINATON REQUIREMENT. All ACS employees must be fully
vaccinated against COVID-19 by their first day of employment or
January 18, 2022, whichever is later. Exceptions to the vaccine
mandate will be considered only where legally required. To discuss
an exemption for medical reasons or due to a sincerely held
religious belief, please contact ACS Human Resources at (703)
662-5062.Assured Consulting Solutions is an Equal Opportunity
Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for
employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran
status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of
disability. If you are an individual with a disability and would
like to request a reasonable accommodation as part of the
employment selection process, please contact ACS Human Resources at
#LI-Onsite #TSSCI #Scheduling #MSProject #IMS
Keywords: Assured Consulting Solutions, Reston , Integrated Master Scheduler, Other , Reston, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!