Chief of Staff - Senior Associate (Hybrid)
Company: Fannie Mae
Posted on: November 22, 2022
At Fannie Mae, futures are made. The inspiring work we do makes an
affordable home a reality and a difference in the lives of
Americans. Every day offers compelling opportunities to impact the
future of the housing industry while being part of an inclusive
team thriving in an energizing, flexible environment. Here, you
will help lead our industry forward and make your career.
As a valued colleague on our Enterprise Model and Climate Impact
team, you will support several executives in day-to-day operational
matters. In this role, you will analyze data and develop reports to
support executive decision making, as well as coordinate staff
We have one opening for this position and it can be worked on a
Hybrid basis from our Washington, DC or Reston, VA offices.
THE IMPACT YOU WILL MAKE
The Chief of Staff - Senior Associate role will offer you the
flexibility to make each day your own, while collaborating with
people who care so that you can deliver on the following
- Support oversight of Fannie Mae executives in day-to-day
- Monitor activities and processes that executives are
- Assist in gaining alignment across leadership to coordinate and
prioritize key deliverables.
- Assist in the development and management of divisional
objectives and key results.
- Support governance and reporting requirements in partnership
with the teams.
- Partner with division leaders to assess capacity demands and
- Analyze administrative expenses and staffing to identify
potential impacts to full year forecast.
- Develop presentation materials to support reporting,
problem-solves, and town halls
THE EXPERIENCE YOU BRING TO THE TEAM
Minimum Required Experiences
- 2 years related program or project management experience.
- Ability to persuade and influence others, including those at
senior organizational levels.
- Ability to quickly gain a clear and comprehensive understanding
of priorities and initiatives.
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills; can develop
clear, concise, and logically written business communications,
recommendations, and PowerPoint presentations.
- Ability to work collaboratively on a team with shifting
priorities and demands.
- Proficient in the graphical representation of information in
the form of dashboards using tools such as Excel, Tableau, or Power
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent.
- Proficient with Microsoft Teams and SharePoint.
REF11695D - Enterprise Analytics and Modeling - Chief of Staff -
Senior Associate (Hybrid)
The future is what you make it to be. Discover compelling
opportunities at careers.fanniemae.com.
Fannie Mae is primarily a hybrid company. We embrace flexibility
for our employees while providing office space for in-person work
and collaboration. This role is classified as hybrid. If you speak
with a Recruiter, they will provide you with more information about
the definition of this classification.
Fannie Mae is an Equal Opportunity Employer, which means we are
committed to fostering a diverse and inclusive workplace. All
qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, religion, national origin, gender, gender
identity, sexual orientation, personal appearance, protected
veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status.
For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an
accommodation in the application process, email us at
Keywords: Fannie Mae, Reston , Chief of Staff - Senior Associate (Hybrid), Other , Reston, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!