ESG Specialist, Campaigns and Programs
Company: Leidos Inc
Posted on: January 21, 2023
Description Job Description:Job DescriptionLeidos has a career
opportunity in Reston, Va. for an ESG Specialist, Campaigns and
Programs, reporting to the Director, ESG. The successful candidate
will manage enterprise-wide and locally-based outreach
projects/campaigns related to ESG priorities. The candidate will
need strong organizational and project management skills with a
keen attention to detail.Primary Responsibilities
- Manage Leidos activations and events with high levels of
visibility, including relationships with partners, executive
sponsors and Leidos employees/volunteers.
- Help build overall company brand awareness and maintain company
intranet presence specific to core campaigns.
- Support budget and record keeping across the team.
- Author reports, blogs and other communications and marketing
- Represent the company in the local community including
interacting with industry, quasi-government and non-profit leaders
- Support additional communications and marketing projects as
- Bachelors Degree and 2-4 years or prior relevant experience or
Masters with less than 2 years of prior relevant experience.
- Knowledge of, and passion for ESG, corporate responsibility and
- Ability to build and lead internal/external stakeholder
projects (project management/event management skills
- Experience establishing and tracking performance targets and
driving continuous program improvement.
- Excellent attention to detail and the ability to work both
independently and as part of an integrated communications and
- Ability to handle multiple, time-sensitive projects including
weekend or off-hour commitments.
- Superior interpersonal and presentation skills and ability to
interact with employees and executives at all levels.
- Demonstrated proficiency in MS Office (especially Excel and
- Passion for engaging in the community and a commitment to
Leidos' core valuesPreferred Qualifications
- Expertise in MS Office, particularly data management in
- Working knowledge of internal communication/collaboration
toolsPay Range:Pay Range $48,750.00 - $75,000.00 - $101,250.00The
Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline onlyand
not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors
considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to)
responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge,
skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with
market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other
Keywords: Leidos Inc, Reston , ESG Specialist, Campaigns and Programs, Other , Reston, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!