Mortgage Loan Officer (VA/MD/NC & DC Roles Remote available!)
Company: Atlantic Union Bank
Posted on: November 16, 2023
Description Atlantic Union Bank is hiring Mortgage Loan
Officers, Sales Managers and Sales Teams focusing on VA, DC, MD &
NC!! Nearby states are also viable.
Branch locations: Reston, Richmond, Fredericksburg, Virginia Beach,
Staunton, Harrisonburg, Roanoke, Charlottesville, and
What's Needed: A minimum of two years' current experience as a
Mortgage Loan Officer is required, along with established
relationships and production within a specific market.
Originates and completes mortgage loan applications, submits loan
files to processing and provides the highest level of customer
service to our customers. Designs and implements comprehensive
business plan to increase sales and build relationships with
- Completes telephone, mail-away and face-to-face Loan
Applications with clients and approves loan disclosures for
distribution to clients. All required fields in the application to
be completed including all third party information prior to
- Determines proper program placement of a loan file (i.e. FHA,
VA, Conventional, USDA, etc.).
- Prices loans and locks rates as per Company policy.
- Reviews returned applications and documentation for
completeness, accuracy, and compliance.
- Runs AUS and reviews for findings and required
- Prepares requested Pre-Qualifications as per Company policy.
Orders credit reports, appraisals and title requests. Conducts
regular follow-ups with clients and referral sources.
- Maintains regular communication with applicants throughout the
processing period, assisting them with any questions and notifying
them of any additional information required.
- Submits loan file allowing for stated turn times and works in
conjunction with assigned Processor.
- Maintains pipeline of all loans in process, tracks their
progress and meets all contractual deadlines.
- Assists all parties including the Processor during the entire
- Meets or exceeds minimum production requirements.
- Attends all settlements when possible.
- Completes annual Business Plan and meets regularly with Sales
- Keep informed of trends and developments in the local real
estate market and competitive environment, as well as changes in
rules and regulations pertaining to both private and government
- Maintain a professional image and standards consistent with
company policies and procedures.
Reports to Sales Manager/Branch Manager
Education & Experience
- Minimum of 2 years loan officer experience, or industry
equivalent if Sales Manager or Branch Manager deem history
- NMLS registration required
Knowledge & Skills
- Proven ability to read, write and communicate at a level
consistent with the requirements of this position and to generate
independent leads for new business and professionally communicate
with existing and past clients.
- Working knowledge of standard loan products in the industry and
strong familiarity with underwriting guidelines.
Salary offered will be based on several factors including but not
limited to education, work experience, certifications, etc. This
position is also eligible to participate in either an applicable
incentive compensation plan for the position or a discretionary
profit sharing bonus program. General information on our
comprehensive benefits package can be found by visiting
We are proud to be an EEO/AA employer,
Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran. We maintain a drug-free
Experience 2 years: Minimum of 2 years loan officer experience, or
industry equivalent if Sales Manager or Branch Manager deem history
Licenses & Certifications NMLS (preferred)
Keywords: Atlantic Union Bank, Reston , Mortgage Loan Officer (VA/MD/NC & DC Roles Remote available!), Other , Reston, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!