Senior Solutions Architect
Company: CACI International
Posted on: June 13, 2018
Job Description CACI is searching for an accomplished, dynamic Senior Solutions Architect to join our team in Reston, VA. If you have a technical background, a detailed nature, are passionate about staying current with the latest technologies, capabilities and tools, and enjoy working in a team-based environment, then we want to hear from you. What Youll Get to Do: As a Senior Solution Architect, you will conceptualize, develop, communicate and propose solutions that will drive our growth and lead directly to top and bottom line results. You will work with clients in both a long-lead and tactical capacity to help solve their critical needs and challenges. You will help to define client requirements for solutions including services, products, technologies and capabilities which encompass both IT and non-IT related engineering and scientific disciplines. These solutions may require hardware, software, networking, cloud architectures, aerospace, communications, cyber, electrical, manufacturing, mechanical, or other specialized engineering domain knowledge in order to design, develop, and support the clients. In partnership with others, you will define total systems design and technology maturity constraints in accordance with mission requirements, develop system element architecture and design and interface definitions, define system implementation approaches and operational concepts. You may be called upon to develop models and architectural guidelines for current and future system development, and provide technical direction related to the implementation of system architecture by other staff. Youll Bring These Qualifications:
- Bachelors degree in engineering, computer science or related technical discipline
- 12+ years of solution development experience
- Professional experience operating within cross-functional teams and groups, including technical, development, acquisition, contracts, program management. What We Can Offer You:
- Weve been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
- Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
- We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
- We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nations highest priorities.
- For over 55 years, the principles of CACIs unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success. Job Location US-Reston-VA-VIRGINIA SUBURBAN CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment that fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is proud to provide dynamic careers for employees worldwide. CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Keywords: CACI International, Reston, Senior Solutions Architect, Other, Reston, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!