Lead Solution Architect (HIPAA/CCAE project)
Company: Comtech LLC
Posted on: November 9, 2018
About ComtechComtech is an IT provider focused on delivering end-to-end technology solutions and products. Since 1998, we have successfully serviced enterprises across multiple markets, including the public and private sectors and the Department of Defense. Our services span all aspects of business, providing a holistic approach to managing an organization. We have accredited certifications, which include CMM Level 3, ISO/IEC 20000-1:2005 (Corporate ITIL Service Delivery), ISO 27001:2005 (Corporate Security), and ISO 9 (Corporate Quality). Comtech aims to deliver value to our customers through three key attributes: Innovation, Transformation, and Information. Comtech believes that our solutions and products should focus on resolving everyday problems and enabling simplicity. We are committed to providing technical innovations and tools that empower organizations with critical information to facilitate decision-making that results in business transformation through cost savings and increased operational efficiency. Our commitment to quality is adopted throughout the organization and sets the foundation for delivering our full suite of capabilities. Comtech develops and implements methodologies and processes based on the IT Infrastructure Library (ITIL) v.3 Framework across enterprise infrastructure operations Job Category: Lead Solution Architect (HIPAA/CCAE project)Location: Reston, VADuration: 12 months; potentially beyond Interview: In-Person (Mandatory)-(No Skype) The responsibilities for this individual is to play solution architect role to perform full life-cycle activities in support of multiple projects identified by the chief architect which will include but not limited to:
- Lead solution and integration architecture concept discussion supporting B2B/EDI/HIPAA Gateway
- Work on the architecture approach, architecture design and prototypes for the project
- Work on the technology/tool evaluation, proof of concept and prototypes to support architecture decision
- Work with SMEs from applications area on the technical analysis to support architecture and technical design
- Work with project and development managers to define the scope and develop a plan for the architecture and other technical deliverables related to the project Required Skills:This position requires a BA/BS in computer science or equivalent experience, and more than 10 years professional software development and integration solution architecture experience, including 3 years' architecture and development experience with B2B/EDI integration, Sterling File Gateway, Sterling B2B Integrator, IBM Control Center, Sterling Secure Proxy, Connect: Direct, IBM Transformation ExtenderHIPAA, Java/JEE. Specific requirements include, but not limited to: Must to have:
- Proven strong technical architecture design background
- Deep knowledge and a solid understanding of EAI and B2B concept, various enterprise integration patterns with B2B/EDI integration patterns.
- The architecture design experience of implementing complex business application integration solution using IBM Sterling File Gateway(SFG), IBM Sterling B2B Integrator, IBM DataPower, Web Services, WTX, Spring, and Java/JEE framework.
- Architecture and implementation experience with highly scalable web application
- Good exposure of HIPAA transaction set
- Excellent communication and inter-person skill set A big plus to have:
- Healthcare Payer industry knowledge and experience
- Ability to work effectively with all internal and external stakeholders.
- Experience with healthcare payer administrative systems - provided by Dice IBM Sterling File Gateway(SFG), IBM Sterling B2B Integrator, DataPower, WTX, HIPAA, Java/JEE, Websphere application Server, REST, DB2.
Keywords: Comtech LLC, Reston , Lead Solution Architect (HIPAA/CCAE project), Other , Reston, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!