Posted on: May 17, 2019
Peraton is seeking a Systems Engineer experienced in all aspects of
full stack software development in a continuous
development-Integration- deployment to operations workflow. The
ideal candidate will be will be familiar with the design,
documentation, and implementation of reusable engineering
processes. In addition, a keen understanding of the traceability of
test cases back to the top level of requirements/user stories in an
What you'll do...
- Use Agile methodologies in consideration of development of
Integrated Master Schedules (IMS) and Sprint/Epoch plans
- Design and Implementation of User Story, Feature and acceptance
criteria capture strategies in Agile/Hybrid Agile Continuous
Integration /Continuous Delivery (CI/CD) workflow
- Develop and refine user stories, features and acceptance
criteria and support translation to test cases, test scripts, test
plans, and test scenarios for all applicable requirements
- Interface with software developers and other technical team
members to review system requirements and construct effective
- Contribute to the entire software development life cycle from
initial business requirements to deployment and production
- Creation and implementation of reproducible engineering
practices in an agile environment
- Assist technical sta--- during project testing e---orts
including systems, functional, regression, integration &
You'd be a great fit if...
- You have a Bachelor's Degree (+5 years' experience),
Associate's Degree (+7 years' experience), or High School Diploma (
- You have experience with the design and implementation of user
story, feature and acceptance criteria capture strategies in
Agile/Hybrid Continuous Integration /Continuous Delivery (CI/CD)
- You have expertise in interacting with customers to elucidate
user stores and acceptance criteria
- You have experience engaging stakeholders to determine
acceptance criteria/testing requirements
- You have experience supporting development of high-level sprint
plans and establishing metrics for monitoring performance against
plan. It'd be even better if you...
- Have experience associated to cloud-based application, service,
system, and infrastructure programs.
- Experience contributing in CI/CD pipeline that includes related
technologies such as Jenkins, Jenkins Pipeline as Code, Docker,
Openshift, Kafka, ELK Stack and many other DevSecOps related
- Have the ability to capture and refine user stories and
acceptance criteria into actionable product backlog items. What
- An immediately-vested 401(K) with employer matching
- Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Tuition assistance, financing, and refinancing
- Company-paid infertility treatments
- Cross-training and professional development opportunities
- Influence major initiatives Security Clearance...
- This position requires the candidate to have an ACTIVE DHS
Suitability/EOD, or eligible to obtain prior to start.
Are you ready to join the next-generation of national security?
Peraton is a fresh name in the industry with an established
portfolio and legacy going back more than a century. We work
differently than our peers - with agility, the freedom to innovate,
an entrepreneurial spirit and a culture of responsibility. As part
of the Peraton team, you'll be part of our movement to build a
great company, solve the most daunting challenges facing mankind
today, to protect and promote freedom around the world, and to
secure our future, for our families, our communities, our nation,
and our way of life.
We are an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. We
consider applicants without regard to race, color, religion, age,
national origin, ancestry, ethnicity, gender, gender identity,
gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran
status, disability, genetic information, citizenship status, or
membership in any other group protected by federal, state, or local
Keywords: Peraton, Reston , Systems Engineer, Other , Reston, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!