Company: Infinity Consulting Solutions
Posted on: June 10, 2019
- Knowledge of database engineering functionality, such as
disaster recovery, cloning, backups, recovery, performance,
security and reliability.
- Maintains and troubleshoots issues within Prod, QA, and
- Deploys code into Production.
- Continuously monitors and proposes strategies for process
improvements, systems monitoring, building scalable applications,
performance improvements and preventative maintenance.
- Builds scripts.
- Responsible for SOX/SOC audit compliance.
- Collaborates with system architects, software architects,
design analysts, and others to understand business or industry
- Develops database architectural strategies at the modeling,
design and implementation stages to address business or industry
- Designs database applications, such as interfaces, data
transfer mechanisms, global temporary tables, data partitions, and
function-based indexes to enable efficient access of the generic
- Designs databases to support business applications, ensuring
system scalability, security, performance and reliability.
- Develops and documents database architectures. Create and
enforce database development standards.Qualifications:10-15 years
of related database engineering experience:
- Oracle EBS 12.2, Databases, Middleware, Weblogic upgrades and
- Oracle BI (DataWareHouse, OBIEE, OBIA, Hyperion, Essbase)
- Database Engineering including Oracle RDBMS 10g, 11i and
- System monitoring tools such as Oracle Enterprise Manager
- Shell Scripting, Performance Tuning, Capacity Planning, Backup
- OAM/OID/SSO Integration with Microsoft AD
- High availability architecture including Oracle Standby with
dataguard, Oracle RAC, RMAN, PCP configurations
- Disaster recovery planning, implementation, routine
Keywords: Infinity Consulting Solutions, Reston , Database Engineer, Other , Reston, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!