Java Software Developer for Parsing and ETL (Flex Schedule) - Reston
Company: CACI International Inc
Posted on: June 14, 2019
Who we are and What You?ll Get to Do: ? As the prime contractor,
CACI directly supports the customer?s mission by providing full
software life cycle management of numerous mission critical
software applications. We provide fully support our applications by
providing end to end development work (front-end, middle-tier,
back-end, database development, etc.). We have served our customer
for over a decade because of our relentless pursuit of project
success and because of the talented developers on our team. Our
staff size exceeds 100 members which provides opportunities for
growth in leadership, technical, or customer interfacing roles.
POSITION SUMMARY: We are looking to hire our next "Rock Star"
Software Java Developer. Either you are or maybe not currently, but
please know you can work with our other Senior Developers and learn
as you make an immediate impact on our application systems. We look
for developers who are excited to design, develop, code, test, and
debug new software or provide complex enhancements to existing
software. Roll up your sleeves and dig into GUI, middle tier &
large complex databases. The work we do makes a difference in our
client?s mission.? KEY HIGHLIGHTS:
- Large, rich client relational database warehouse system
- Large client base working on mission critical duties
- High availability, highly used application with near real-time
data? More about your Role:
- Expertly writes code user interface event driven applications,
either stand-alone or those which access servers or services.
- Expertly develops code necessary to complete the assigned
project(s) in the specified time frame per departmental standards
- May mentor other developers(junior to senior)?on the team
- Identifies and reports problems in new and existing
- Recreates reported software problems to facilitate solutions to
include validating the fixes for the software problems.
- Writes, modifies, and debugs software for client
- Critical component development?of the solution, including but
not limited to, security, rules infrastructure, custom adapter
implementation, and application interfaces.
- Uses source debuggers and visual development environments.
- Use expertise to Interpret business requirements and implements
the necessary technology to fulfill requirements.
- Serve as Primary Technical Lead (as needed)?for projects at the
enterprise level, analyzing existing application interfaces,
schemas and data needs.
- Leverages expertise to architect and code multi-environment
system solutions utilizing various programming languages.
- Profiles, analyzes and optimizes the software he/she is
responsible for implementing.
- Employs best practices for design, development, unit testing
and test plan development.
- Actively provides expertise?in the documentation of software
requirements, functional design, flowcharts and diagrams.
- Leads the support of?completed software throughout the Software
Development Life Cycle and in production.
- Partners at a high level with other key stake holder on the
scheduling and coordinating of projects and may be involved in the
design phase of a project.
- Seeks to improve personal job related knowledge and
departmental process by studying state-of-the-art development
tools, programming techniques, and computing equipment;
participating in educational opportunities, and reading
professional publications. You?ll Bring These Qualifications:
- Typically requires ??Bachelors?degree or equivalent and?7 to?10
years of directly related experience.
- Active TS/SCI security clearance with favorable polygraph
- Java development experience
- SQL programming experience
- Computer science fundamentals in Object-oriented design
- Computer science fundamentals in data structures
- Computer science fundamentals in algorithm design and problem
solving These Qualifications Would be Nice to Have:
- MS or PhD
- Experience writing RESTful web services
- AWS certification
- Proficiency using web development technologies, including
- Experience using React.js What We Can Offer You:
- We?ve been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington
- Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to
balance quality work and their personal lives.
- We offer competitive benefits and learning and development
- We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our
solutions with the nation?s highest priorities.
- For over 55 years, the principles of CACI?s unique,
character-based culture have been the driving force behind our
Keywords: CACI International Inc, Reston , Java Software Developer for Parsing and ETL (Flex Schedule) - Reston, Other , Reston, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!