Senior Subcontracts Administrator
Posted on: November 10, 2019
Noblis is hiring for Senior Subcrontracts Managers in Reston,
* Manage subcontracting and procurement requirements for assigned
programs through all acquisition phases while ensuring compliance
with Government requirements and Noblis policies and procedures
within a Contractor Purchasing System Review (CPSR) environment.
This includes, but is not limited to, preparation of RFP packages,
analysis and evaluation of proposals, selection of subcontractors,
drafting and negotiation of subcontract and purchasing terms, and
ongoing subcontract and purchase order administration.
* Work closely with Program Managers and the Contracts and Pricing
Departments to ensure subcontract execution complies with customer
requirements and is performed according to Noblis policies and
* Manage multiple programs simultaneously
* Mentor other subcontracts and procurement personnel.
* Identify opportunities for process improvement within the
subcontracts and procurement area and implement industry best
* Ensure compliance with small business requirements.
* Bacheloru2019s degree and a minimum of 8 years of purchasing and
subcontract or related experience.
* Strong background in CPSR compliance and requirements.
* Experience working with all types of subcontracts (i.e. FFP,
T&M, IDIQ, and cost reimbursable).
* Experience supporting multiple programs/internal customers
simultaneously in a dynamic environment.
* In-depth knowledge of and experience working with both commercial
and government contract terms and conditions.
* Ability to analyze government RFPs and develop subcontract RFPs
that satisfy government proposal requirements.
* Expertise in flow-downs and other government requirements.
* In-depth knowledge of the Federal Acquisition Regulations (FAR)
and the Department of Defense supplement (DFARS), especially of
regulations pertaining to procurement and subcontracts.
* Experience working in an approved purchasing system
* Must be a self-starter and have excellent communication,
organizational, and writing skills.
* Experience drafting and administering Individual Subcontracting
* Experience with small business subcontracting plans.
Noblis and our wholly owned subsidiary, Noblis ESI, are solving
difficult problems that help our government and our country. We
bring the best of scientific thought, management, and engineering
expertise with a reputation for independence and objectivity. We
support a wide range of government and industry clients in the
areas of national security, intelligence, transportation,
healthcare, environmental sustainability, and enterprise
engineering. Learn more at Noblis -About Us
Why work at a Noblis company*
Our employees find greater meaning in their work and balance the
other things in life that matter to them. Our people are our
greatest asset. They are exceptionally skilled, knowledgeable,
team-oriented, and mission-driven individuals who want to do work
that matters and benefits the public.
Noblis has won numerous workplace awards. Noblis maintains a
drug-free workplace and is an equal opportunity employer. All
qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation,
gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or
other characteristics protected by law.
u2022 Begin developing relationships one level up and two levels
down. Identify and support opportunities to expand project scope
beyond current deliverable and actively share information about
clientsu2019 emerging support needs and trends with team members
and management. Participate on proposals
Keywords: Noblis, Reston , Senior Subcontracts Administrator, Other , Reston, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!