Facility Security Officer with Security Clearance
Posted on: November 10, 2019
Job Description What You'll Get to Do: CACI is looking for an
Industrial Security Administrator to join our team of passionate
security professionals in our Reston, Va. office. You will be a key
contributor to the security team and will assist in administering
and implementing collateral level security programs and sensitive
compartmented information programs for a CACI company. You'll be
well versed in administering routine aspects of the DOD,
Intelligence and other industrial security programs to ensure
compliance with government and company security policies and
procedures. You will thrive in a fast-paced environment with a bias
for action. You should be able to build high-trust partnerships
with management and other security team members, while being
energetic, detail oriented, analytical, and self-starting. More
About the Role: You will report to the Senior Security Manager:
Follow the NISPOM, ICD, and other government regulations, to
administer routine aspects of the DOD, Intelligence and other
industrial security programs to ensure compliance with government
and company security policies and procedures. Your duties include
support to both collateral level security programs and sensitive
compartmented information programs. Primary duties include
completion of SF86, SCI customer nomination packages, completing
DD-254 packages, fingerprinting, preparation of visit authorization
letters (VALs), use of JPAS, and coordination with customer
security representatives to process security clearance
requirements. Protect classified government information, monitor
security procedures, ensuring compliance with all aspects of the
program including personnel, physical and administrative security
systems and procedures. Conduct security briefings and conduct
security education programs briefings. Investigate losses and
security violations and recommend corrective actions. Have the
ability and flexibility to move from one task to another and to be
available for a variety of tasks as the need arises. You'll Bring
these Qualifications: * Typically requires a bachelor's degree or
equivalent experience and minimum 5 years related work
* U.S. citizenship and minimum active TS Clearance
* Must possess practical knowledge of and experience with JPAS,
e-QIP, Security Management System, NISS and DISS.
* Must have previous industrial security experience and an in-depth
knowledge of the NISPOM.
* Must have experience with personnel security, document and
* Must demonstrate the ability to communicate effectively both in
writing and orally with all levels of staff and outside
* Must have experience in the U.S. Government, DoD, Intelligence,
or contractor community in security administration.
* Excellent written and oral communications and teamwork
* Self-starter able to take initiative within a fast paced, agile
* Must have excellent working knowledge of Microsoft applications:
Excel, Word, PowerPoint.
* Well organized and confident to work independently but be a
strong team player.
* Ability to effectively manage ambiguity and multi-task on a
variety of initiatives.
* Must be self-motivated and results oriented. These Qualifications
Would be Nice to Have: * Completed CDSE course - JPAS/JCAVS Virtual
Training For Security Professionals
* Completed CDSE course - Introduction to Personnel Security.
* Completed CDSE course - Industrial Security Facilities Database
* Completed CDSE course - FSO Role in the NISP.
* Completed CDSE course - Introduction to Industrial Security.
* Completed CDSE course - Essentials of Industrial Security
* Completion of additional CDSE correspondence courses would be a
plus. What We Can Offer You: We've been named a Best Place to Work
by the Washington Post. Our employees value the flexibility at CACI
that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
We offer competitive benefits and learning and development
opportunities. We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in
aligning our solutions with the nation's highest priorities. For
over 55 years, the principles of CACI's unique, character-based
culture have been the driving force behind our success. Job
Location US-Reston-VA-VIRGINIA SUBURBAN CACI employs a diverse
range of talent to create an environment that fuels innovation and
fosters continuous improvement and success. At CACI, you will have
the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing
information solutions and services in support of national security
missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense,
and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is proud to provide dynamic
careers for employees worldwide. CACI is an Equal Opportunity
Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with
Keywords: CACI, Reston , Facility Security Officer with Security Clearance, Other , Reston, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!