Company: Caliber Home Loans, Inc.
Posted on: January 15, 2022
Caliber Home Loans, Inc. is one of the nation's fastest-growing
mortgage lenders. We didn't move into the fast lane because of
clever marketing campaigns or flashy television ads -- our talented
employees worked hard to help us rise to the top of our
Here at Caliber, we've replaced the stereotypical corporate culture
with a casual "dress for your day"work atmosphere that promotes
creativity and a collaborative environment that allows our team
members to thrive.
The Production Assistant is responsible for providing
administrative and other clerical support to Loan Consultants or
Branch Managers(who meet volume requirements) to assist in loan
production. Typical responsibilities are listed below and may vary
based on whether the Assistant supports a Loan Consultant or a
* Assists with inputting borrower information.
* Assists with managing active pipeline.
* Ensures all documentation is accounted for and properly
* Documents loan details for processing plan.
* Mails documents to client for signature.
* Ensures loan packages are complete before loan closing and all
relevant parties have received paperwork necessary to close.
* Performs general clerical/ administrative duties.
* Collaborates with loan processor to ensure smooth transition of
* Communicates with clients as necessary.
* Maintains phone log of calls made and received by the Loan
* This position requires that the appropriate licensing has been
acquired. Non-licensed employees may not engage in activities of a
loan originator, including: communicating directly with borrowers
about credit qualification or loan terms, including discussing
pricing concessions or other transaction-specific terms or
* High School Diploma or Equivalent.
* 1-2 years administrative or clerical experience.
* Mortgage company experience preferred.
* Strong computer skills.
* Strong Microsoft Office Suite application skills.
* Strong interpersonal, oral and written communication skills.
* Ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment.
* Customer Service Orientation.
Our employees demonstrate the Caliber Ways of Work (WOWS) every day
* Collaborating Contagiously
* Caring Fiercely
* Doing the Right Thing
* Leading Thoughtfully
Caliber benefits and perks will WOW you!
Our benefits package includes: comprehensive medical, dental, and
vision insurance, short-term and long-term disability, 401(k),10
employer paid holidays, as well as numerous employee discount
We are proud to be a military friendly employer, and provide paid
leave during military assignments for employees who serve in the
Guard or Reserve.
Employees who work at our Coppell headquarters experience
additional perks that include: standing desks, complimentary coffee
and tea stations, an on-site gym and activities center with
ping-pong and pool tables, and an in-house caf--.
Caliber is an equal opportunity employer.
Keywords: Caliber Home Loans, Inc., Reston , Production Assistant, Professions , Reston, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!