FP&A Analyst, Principal
Posted on: January 16, 2022
DescriptionJob Description:Leidos Corporate Finance has an
immediate opening for FP&A Analyst, Principal. This is a
critical role with high visibility, and you will lead various
projects in our Enterprise Business Architecture team. These
projects include: transformation project, process improvement, etc.
An ideal candidate will have a strong combination of financial
analysis, project management, and change management knowledge at
the enterprise level.PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Perform financial modeling and analysis on topics of strategic
value to the corporation.
- Deliver analysis and change management on key initiatives
across Leidos including but not limited to segment governance,
business processes, financial systems and reporting, cost
accounting practices, and financial strategies.
- Interact frequently with executive management and lead or
participate in strategic, cross functional initiatives to drive
prudent business solutions and gain stakeholder approval.
- Responsible for a wide range of topics and require
collaboration across Groups and functional areas. Typical
assignments deal with solutions to business challenges and
- Ability to work independently and recommend and implement new
solutions, processes, policies, standards in support of the
function's strategy and operations
- Lead process assessments/initiatives to include segment rate
design and system enhancements, Pricing analysis for new business
opportunities, IT allocation practices and IT service center
strategy and other Business Architecture enterprise projects.
- Develop integration financial solution and strategies for
acquired businesses and the ability to lead FP&A Business
Architecture workstream tower in future Costpoint and LPAS system
integration projects.REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS:
- Bachelor's degree and 12 - 15 years of prior relevant
experience or Master's degree with 10 - 13 years of prior relevant
- Working knowledge of government accounting regulations (CAS,
- Familiarity with Leidos CAS segment structure, Leidos legal
entities and accounting practices.
- General knowledge of Leidos indirect rate pools and
- General knowledge of financial systems including Costpoint,
EDW, and LPAS.
- General knowledge of Leidos organizational structure including
Corporate Home Office functions and Group/Operations.
- Proficient in Excel modeling and PowerPoint.
- Polished communication skills including experience interacting
with and presenting in front of executive management.PREFERRED
- Strong project management skills with the ability to
communicate clearly and navigate various stakeholders'
- Established network of relationships across Group and Corporate
functional management and proficiency in presenting to executive
and senior Leidos leadership.
- Expert knowledge of one or more Segment Disclosure Statements
and rate pools.
- Proficiency on Leidos financial systems.
- Experience in business transition, re-alignment, and process
- Pricing, Estimating, and/or Program Financial Management.Pay
Range:Pay Range $87,750.00 - $135,000.00 - $182,250.00#Remote
Keywords: Leidos, Reston , FP&A Analyst, Principal, Professions , Reston, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!